News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

[DELETED] [ARCADE] Dragon Buster - "Game Over" by Federico Mariane

Started by Zeta, September 12, 2022, 10:56:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Dragon Buster
Console: Arcade
Title: Game Over
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Federico Mariane

XiaoMigros

Looks good! I'm not sure whether forte is appropriate here, but everything else seems fine :)

Bloop

Notes are all good! You could use the Page Layout Tool You cannot view this attachment. to shorten the measure a little bit, so it looks less stretchy (like this).

Latios212

Quote from: Latios212 on September 17, 2022, 09:13:48 AMI've updated the game info for Dragon Buster to [ARCADE].

By the way, in the future, when submitting two sheets from a new game, please only enter the game info only once for the first submission. When you submit your second sheet, the game info you entered for the first submission will already be available from the drop-down menus.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

(Link to the arcade version)

Taking this into account, there's a couple new pitches to add in:

You cannot view this attachment.

There's not many, so I'm sure it'll be no trouble.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Federico

this is the arcade version, we have trascribed the NES version

Bloop

Archiving this one for this reason:
Quote from: Latios212 on January 15, 2023, 02:27:21 PMBut if the submissions continue to stay in this state where "Jacopo Tore" is listed on the sheet but uncredited in submissions, we'll need to start archiving some of the extra submissions soon.