News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Halloween 2022 Update

Started by Static, October 31, 2022, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Static

Every one-hundred years, the forces of music notation mysteriously start to weaken.
Thus, the power of Midicula starts to revive itself.
His power grows stronger and stronger every one-hundred years.

Midicula has revived many times.
However, his sinister actions have been consistently thwarted by the Replacemont family.

It's been one-hundred years since the last confrontation between Midicula and the Replacemont family, but now the serenity of NinSheetMusic is being threatened by incorrect beaming forces.

On a dark and eerie night, Midicula rose from his grave to unleash his wrong key signature power over the countryside.

Once again, Simon Replacemont is called upon to destroy Midicula. With only his keyboard and Finale Notation Software™, he sets out to restore peace in NinSheetMusic.

[PC] Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling
"???" by Bloop
"The Giant's Lair" by Bloop

[NDS] Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
"Demon Castle Pinnacle" (Replacement) by Atcero

[PS3] Demon's Souls
"Old King Allant" by Static

[MUL] Doki Doki Literature Club Plus!
"Dusk" by Latios212

[SW] Famicom Detective Club: The Missing Heir
"Memory of the Accident" by Latios212

[SW] Kirby and the Forgotten Land
"Invasion at the House of Horrors" by Rubikium

[Wii] Kirby's Epic Yarn
"Dark Manor" by Kricketune54

[3DS] Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn
"Devilish Mode" by LeviR.star

[SW] Luigi's Mansion 3
"The Great Stage - Track 1" by cacabish

[MUL] NieR
"The Dark Colossus Destroys All" by Libera

[PC] Plants vs. Zombies
"Crazy Dave (Intro Theme)" by Fantastic Ike

[3DS] Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon
"Ancient Barrow" by Cashwarrior1

[3DS] Rune Factory 4
"Obsidian Mansion" by Code_Name_Geek & Samusthedude

[PC] Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion
"We Have the Beef" by BlackDragonSlayer

[PC] Undertale
"Spider Dance" by XiaoMigros

[GCN] Wario World
"Outside Horror Mansion" by Nine Lives

[GBA] Mega Man Zero
"X, The Legend" by Jake_Luigi

[SW] Yoshi's Crafted World
"Nighttime Crafts" by cacabish

BlueKirby

AH

THIS UPDATE SCARED ME

anyways kirby's epic yarn is always pog, super mystery dungeon is great, nice to see some more forgor land, and glad to know spooder dance is back
pfp is by me

My MuseScore

play len'en and kid icarus uprising

Libera

Atcero

"Die Midi! You don't belong in this world!"
"It was not by my hand I was once again given sheets. I was called here by humans who wish to listen to my music."
"Your notes are as empty as your music! Mankind ill needs a musician such as you!"
"What is a song?! A miserable little pile of notes! But enough talk, have at you!"

Good job everyone! Have a happy halloween and stay spoopy!
Quote from: Dudeman"When Atcero and Dudeman are busy whooping Maelstrom's ass, Alfonzo mans the Spirit Train."

Spoiler
[close]

meeow

delightfully devilish, everyone!
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
- Mewtwo, "Pokemon: The First Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back"

cacabish

Lots of wonderfully spoOoOoOoky music! Great work everyone!

LeviR.star

This has always been one of my favorite annual projects. Thank you, everyone, for your hard work!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

BlackDragonSlayer

FIRST SHEET ON THE SITE :o

Thank you to everyone who helped me along the process, including Xiao, Cacabish, and the Updaters!!!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mr_Chicken

Finally Totk is out and we can put the koroks behind us. What? 900 more?!? Thanks Nintendo.

Mr_Chicken

Finally Totk is out and we can put the koroks behind us. What? 900 more?!? Thanks Nintendo.

LeviR.star

Quote from: Mr_Chicken on November 28, 2022, 02:08:48 PMWhen does more music come?

You can expect a new update roughly once a month here at NSM. Please be patient, the updaters are working hard.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Mr_Chicken

Quote from: LeviR.star on November 28, 2022, 02:23:43 PMYou can expect a new update roughly once a month here at NSM. Please be patient, the updaters are working hard.
Ok thank you!
I'm new here so just didn't know when new musics normally drop.