News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

hi

Started by dahans, September 29, 2022, 03:18:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

Hey!
Time goes by like.... go check out Beethovens 8th or Haydn 101... well anyway:
How are you? Does anyone of you young folks remember me?
I thought it would be nice to say hi and I am so happy that this project is still running.

Greetings from Austria from a period long, long ak
go.

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

LeviR.star

I wasn't around when you were active around here, but I recognize you from your many sheets on the site. Nice to meet you!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

BlackDragonSlayer

The last time you posted here was 2015!!!! :o I never would've guessed it was that long ago! Welcome back!!!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

woah
someone who outdates me congrats

honestly wish this forum was still more active but pretty much everything aside from sheet updates have moved to the discord server unfortunately.....

I miss forums in general

Whoppybones

I know you from the time I've spent going through the requests board. Welcome back to the site! Very different from when you left, as far as I know. ;D

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Maelstrom on September 29, 2022, 07:06:46 PMI miss forums in general
True. Social media + Discord have really taken a toll on forums :( But they still have a place!!! I think a lot of times, Discord gets used simply because of the convenience. Like if you had a website or tool that could allow you to jump between different forums with the click of a button (sorta like Discord's server sidebar) it would makes forums a lot more convenient to use.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

It's not just that, forums are kinda antithetical to the mobile experience as the layouts just don't work there (and no one really made mobile versions anyway).
If discord was still just desktop only, I don't think we'd be having this conversation.

Sebastian

Yo, dahans. How's it going?

XiaoMigros

Remember you? Not directly, but your name's still recognisable to me.. Nice to pay us young 'uns a visit!

(Obligatorisches "wow da kann jemand anders im Internetz Deutsch")

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Maelstrom on September 30, 2022, 06:35:35 AMIt's not just that, forums are kinda antithetical to the mobile experience as the layouts just don't work there (and no one really made mobile versions anyway).
If discord was still just desktop only, I don't think we'd be having this conversation.
True, but there are plenty of sites that aren't really optimized for mobile (at least officially) and still manage to work out.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: dahans on September 29, 2022, 03:18:41 PMHey!
Time goes by like.... go check out Beethovens 8th or Haydn 101... well anyway:
How are you? Does anyone of you young folks remember me?
I thought it would be nice to say hi and I am so happy that this project is still running.

Greetings from Austria from a period long, long ak
go.
Hey! Yes, I remember you. Long time no see!

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 29, 2022, 10:43:26 PMLike if you had a website or tool that could allow you to jump between different forums with the click of a button
I just use browser tabs or favourites.

Quote from: Maelstrom on September 30, 2022, 06:35:35 AMIt's not just that, forums are kinda antithetical to the mobile experience as the layouts just don't work there (and no one really made mobile versions anyway).
There are plenty of mobile-friendly layouts out there for each of the major forum software, it's just that we don't have one here yet.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

The Mindzeye

Hi dahans! Great to have you back. I too have returned after a long 10+ year hiatus :P.

SlowPokemon

Hey! You were one of my first friends here, twelve years ago! Hope all is well. Please reach out to me if you'd like to chat. I'm getting to be a better decent musician and composer now, so I think we'd have a lot to talk about.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Mindzeye on October 05, 2022, 08:41:01 PMHi dahans! Great to have you back. I too have returned after a long 10+ year hiatus :P.
Wow!!! You were last active before I even joined! :o It's great to see a lot of site veterans showing up again.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber