News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Tears of the Kingdom

Started by Mr_Chicken, October 07, 2022, 10:32:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What are the new areas in the game that you want the most?

Underwater
Underground
More villages
More Divine beasts
Other (Please comment what it is)

Mr_Chicken

Do you have any hopes/predictions for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom?
Finally Totk is out and we can put the koroks behind us. What? 900 more?!? Thanks Nintendo.

Mr_Chicken

Personally, I think underwater and underground segments will be in there.
Finally Totk is out and we can put the koroks behind us. What? 900 more?!? Thanks Nintendo.

Mr_Chicken

Kricketune54

I am anticipating a lot of crying

Mr_Chicken

Woofpro

I hope it feels different from breath of the wild, while also staying similar if that makes sense.
-Woofpro, master of cheese

Whoppybones

I'm hoping they have it a bit more focused than BotW. I appreciate open world elements, but I feel like an approach more similar to ALttP would be better, where going through the story gives you items that allow you to explore more. I wasn't a huge fan of the lack of story requirements either, as I think speedruns are most fun to watch when skips are discovered. They found a way to skip some dialogue in the intro, but imagine how much more cool it would be if they had to find work arounds for other sections of the game.

Mr_Chicken

Mr_Chicken

Mr_Chicken

Thank you to everyone who voted in the poll

Maelstrom

Whoppybones

Yup. 5 of us voted. :D Underground won the vote (2/5)

Maelstrom

it isn't showing anything for me lol

all I want is some kind of permanent, non-generic upgrades that you can organically find is that really too much to ask for nintendo