Series: Touhou Project
Game: 100th Black Market
Console: PC
Title: 100th Black Market
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Veogoya

XiaoMigros

Hi! Welcome to NSM!

In order for the community to give feedback on your sheet, it's customary to provide a link to the track you arranged. In this case I wasn't able to find a YouTube video so here's a link to an audio file.

Before I go into more detail, I recommend you read through the Formatting Guidelines and some of the Help Guides (in particular, page layout, rhythm grouping, and possibly MuseScore formatting) and make any necessary changes. If you have any questions or need assistance myself and other community members would be happy to help!

Bloop

Hello Veogoya, also a welcome from me! I'm sorry to say that both your submissions as they are now, will take a lot of work to try and get it on par with the submission quality we aim to put out. In this submission, aside from a lot of rhythm grouping errors, there's a lot of 32nd, some 64th, even a couple of 128th notes happening, that make me think the sheet will already look a lot better written out in q=176 with more grace notes instead. As for the other sheet, we try to aim for something as close to the original as possible, while maintaining playability and without going to overboard: your sheet seems heavily simplified from the original, with missing chords and melodies. I'd suggest you take a look at some of the other sheets we have on-site (like others in the Touhou section), check out some of our help guides and join our discord if you have any questions related to arranging. As for these submissions, I'll leave them open for a bit so you have some time to respond, but I'd suggest arranging something a bit more straightforward to get used to how we do stuff around here. Hope this helps!