News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

[SW] Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - "The Tomorrow With You" by JZ

Started by Zeta, December 09, 2022, 09:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MomoQca

Quote from: Latios212 on February 04, 2024, 01:22:24 PMWonderful! And I'm really sorry it took me another month to finish checking the notes. Here's my remaining feedback!

No worries! :)

Quote- The RH lower layer beat 1 of m. 53 sounds like an F# instead of D
Did you mean m. 54? If so, I changed it per your feedback.

Quote- Last RH note of m. 57 sounds like G instead of E
Are you suggesting G-D (currently written as E-D) in beat 4? I don't hear the G. :S

QuoteNot a lot, everything you have here is really solid! I mostly just have one last thing to comment on. It feels like the presence of harmonies in much of the right hand across pages 4-6 is inconsistent at times. You've already kicked into full gear at m. 49 and started including fuller harmonies in the right hand, but there are times where you have exposed octaves and single notes which feel a bit out of place when it feels like there should be a fuller texture everywhere throughout this section. Let me know if you want any specific suggestions, but what I'd recommend is generally just more harmony (that should be pretty easy to fit to the chords) on the places where you have the melody in octaves or single notes.

Added the harmonies in this section, though I'm open for any suggestions.

Everything else has been addressed.

Latios212

Quote from: MomoQca on February 16, 2024, 11:42:19 AMAre you suggesting G-D (currently written as E-D) in beat 4? I don't hear the G. :S
Nope, the E on beat 4 is right; I meant that I hear beat 4.5 as G. (Which then resolves to the F# in beat 1 of the next measure which is omitted so the right hand can hit the D octave melody)

Everything else looks good, I think! ^^
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

MomoQca

Latios212

Awesome, let's call that a wrap on this one then! Thank you again for your patience and hard work ^^
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot