[SWITCH] Breath of the Wild - Selmie's Spot

Started by Mr_Chicken, December 20, 2022, 11:24:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Chicken

Finally Totk is out and we can put the koroks behind us. What? 900 more?!? Thanks Nintendo.

Whoppybones

Psst. A YouTube link helps greatly to 1) ensure people don't accidentally choose the wrong song to arrange and 2) allow people to quickly listen to see if they want to arrange it. Not in a position I can find a link myself rn, but I recommend finding the song you mean and then editing it into your post. Trust me, it'll be very helpful should it be a while before it gets arranged (which is highly likely, as you'll see if you look at how many pages of requests there are). ;D

TorenChuchi

also, it most likely isn't called Selmie's Spot. i have yet to find that in any audio tracks, and they reuse ambient music in multiple places, so I would check and see if it goes by another name.
it is most likely the "house theme" or "lodge theme". both of which have sheets on the main page.
Pokemon master; pure vessel; Driver of the Aegis; True heir to the Monado; Hero of time; Destroyer of Phaaze, ZDR, Zebes, SR-388, and Dark Aether; Agent 3, 4, & 8; and avid gamer and piano player.

Mr_Chicken

Finally Totk is out and we can put the koroks behind us. What? 900 more?!? Thanks Nintendo.

Mr_Chicken

TorenChuchi

Pokemon master; pure vessel; Driver of the Aegis; True heir to the Monado; Hero of time; Destroyer of Phaaze, ZDR, Zebes, SR-388, and Dark Aether; Agent 3, 4, & 8; and avid gamer and piano player.