News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

[MOB] Len'en 00: Book of the Cafe - "Mnemonic => Extraction" by BlueKirby

Started by Zeta, June 02, 2023, 11:30:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Len'en 00: Book of the Cafe
Console: Mobile
Title: Mnemonic => Extraction
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: BlueKirby

BlueKirby

happy botc release

im aware of the loop issue + issue with the 8va. xiao said they'd cover it, absolute life saver
pfp is by me

My MuseScore

play len'en and kid icarus uprising

XiaoMigros

Loops and 8vas should be covered! On to the rest of the sheet...

• m20: Beat 4 of the LH should be F natural
  • m24: Beat 4 in the RH might be a little tricky to play, I would suggest removing the F at beat 4.25.
    If you want to leave it as is that's okay too.
  • Same goes for m30

• The 'Play 3 times' text would be best positioned at the end of m8, and should look like the D.C. marking
  • The P in 'Play' should be capitalised for this marking, as should 'L.H.' in m1.
  • You could repeat m9-12 and then remove m13-16
  • This gives us 40 measures over 10 systems, so you can have 4 measures on all systems
  • I recommend adding slurs to grace notes
That's all for now, let me know if any of this isn't possible in notepad or if anything is unclear!

BlueKirby

minor update:

yeah i know i  havent worked on it, atm im still in overdrive recovery from wisdom teeth removal, so it might take a while, but i will get to it at some point and do not wish to abandon it.
(was told to post this in this thread)
pfp is by me

My MuseScore

XiaoMigros

BlueKirby

Quote from: XiaoMigros on June 07, 2023, 12:43:28 PMLoops and 8vas should be covered! On to the rest of the sheet...

• m24: Beat 4 in the RH might be a little tricky to play, I would suggest removing the F at beat 4.25.
  • Same goes for m30

• The 'Play 3 times' text would be best positioned at the end of m8, and should look like the D.C. marking
  • The P in 'Play' should be capitalised for this marking, as should 'L.H.' in m1.
  • This gives us 40 measures over 10 systems, so you can have 4 measures on all systems
That's all for now, let me know if any of this isn't possible in notepad or if anything is unclear!

alright, sorry for the delay i had a lot to do post-recovery and was then pretty tired.

Quote from: XiaoMigros on June 07, 2023, 12:43:28 PMLoops and 8vas should be covered! On to the rest of the sheet...

• Same goes for m30

anyways, fixed these

Quote from: XiaoMigros on June 07, 2023, 12:43:28 PM

these are a bit more problematic for me, i tried fiddling around with notepad but it just said "nope" to almost all. i fixed the grace notes thing (i actually tried to put them on during the original sheetening of it but musescore said no for some reason).

i added the repeats at m9-12, but couldnt delete the extra measures in notepad.

i tried to edit the text but it just outright refused to work, so i need some help with that.

and obv the measure formatting thing i cant do in notepad.
pfp is by me

My MuseScore

XiaoMigros

Hey, and no problem! Here's an updated file, for whenever you're ready to work on this

Kricketune54

Hi BlueKirby, just bumping this thread, are you still able to work on this submission?

BlueKirby

Yes, I'll try to get to it soon, I've been kinda tired recently but I do need to start getting myself to do some things. Sorry for taking so long.
pfp is by me

My MuseScore