News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

SPORE

Started by Nakah, September 06, 2008, 10:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

He played it.  It's just uniquely amazing and awesome.

me irl
[close]

blah54

well i dled it... and it's surprisingly addictive, i really like the whole evolving mechanism...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

Harvest

Ok, this game makes me love it one second, then hate it the next.

I had to use cheats to get through the horrible civ stage and I actually had to use a user created mod to fix the broken space stage.  (Random pirate attacks EVERY minute? You have to fly back to your homeworld, which is a bitch, and fight off pirates, which is also a bitch.)

-

Nakah

It's fun, though it gets repetitive quickly and I'm at the tribal stage...

Harvest

Everyone, don't buy this game.
-

DBJack

Quote from: Harvest on September 13, 2008, 10:36:13 PMEveryone, don't buy this game.

???

I see. Hate it, love it, hate it... I'll consider getting it in a few months when it drops to $20, and my friends have stopped having fun with it to tell me how it really is.

So, what did you like? What did you hate? Is it easy but boring, the difficulty impossible, or too glitchy, or something else?

You're doing it wrong! Failure!

Nakah

No, I think everything that you mentioned with the mechanics and difficulty is alright, It's the actual game play that makes it so undecidingly bad or good.

Although I like Space phase Harvest, it's everything I thought it would be.

Harvest

Quote from: Nakah on September 14, 2008, 07:29:33 AMNo, I think everything that you mentioned with the mechanics and difficulty is alright, It's the actual game play that makes it so undecidingly bad or good.

Although I like Space phase Harvest, it's everything I thought it would be.

Are you getting randomly attacked by pirates, randomly getting attacked by other races, having random eco disasters, and other bullshit like that?  o

Just as I'm having fun, doing a mission or something:  "Unknown aliens are attacking your home planet!"  Fly home...takes a minute..fight them...which is very hard..
-

Nakah

I fell asleep with the game on in space and was only attacked once during the 7 or so hours.

Edit* It was only by the race that I pissed off already anyways.

kotorfanboy

Maybe the way you treat other races in the beginning of the game affects how they attack you in this stage? So Harvest conquered and killed everyone, so they always attack him, and maybe Nakah was nice, so they rarely ever attack.

Harvest

Quote from: Nakah on September 14, 2008, 05:08:05 PMI fell asleep with the game on in space and was only attacked once during the 7 or so hours.

Edit* It was only by the race that I pissed off already anyways.

bullshit.

I get attacked every few minutes.  by random people.
-

Flash Man

Should I get Spore? And are there any computer requirements to play it  ????

acropol

Quote from: Flash Man on September 14, 2008, 06:19:49 PMShould I get Spore? And are there any computer requirements to play it  ????

probably not,

and yes.. every PC games have computer requirements.

and megaman 2 FTW

Flash Man

Nevermind  ::)

acropol

yes you do, every game has requirements...................

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srl