[3DS] Kirby: Planet Robobot - "VS. Star Dream" by Zeila & LeviR.star

Started by Zeta, June 19, 2023, 02:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Quote from: Radiak488417 on September 09, 2023, 07:40:26 PMI meant to say something when you first submitted it, but incredible work on this you two :)

Thank you very much! Zeila and I are very happy with the results :D

Quote from: Radiak488417 on September 09, 2023, 07:40:26 PMMy only comment is about the phrasing of the melody, in m8 + m10 + m12 I'm not hearing any of the downbeats as staccato, and this applies to all other repeats of this phrase later in the sheet as well (excluding m39-46 and m92-97)
Quote from: Bloop on September 13, 2023, 07:37:56 AMI can kinda hear them being a bit longer, but they're still not fuly legato. At this speed, I think there's a very small, even neglible difference between playing them staccato and portato, so I think keeping the staccatos is fine too.

After discussing this for a bit, we decided that the best course of action would be to leave it as-is. Thanks anyway!

Quote from: Bloop on September 13, 2023, 07:37:56 AMIn m44 and 46, the A#'s in the R.H. should go back to being Bb's (C#dim chord): the Bn to Bb movement is mirroring the G# to Gn movement in m40 and 42, both are the (raised) 6 in the scale going back to the b6.

Ahh, okay, got it.

Quote from: Bloop on September 13, 2023, 07:37:56 AMSomething you could do is shortening the tie so it stops before the natural, like this:
You cannot view this attachment.

Good idea! Done.

Quote from: Bloop on September 13, 2023, 07:37:56 AMI wasn't necessarily thinking of a performance note, but rather putting the lower two notes in a separate layer as an 8th for example. Anyway, keeping it as is is fine too!

Okay then, Zeila and I decided to keep it that way, thank you for clarifying though.

We'd like to thank everyone that helped prepare our sheet for acceptance onto the site, as we understand that it's a very ambitious arrangement in terms of the source material's complexity, as well as sheer length. We're very grateful that we got this far, and couldn't have done it without your tireless efforts. Our most sincere gratitude goes out to you!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Zeila

Thanks for all the feedback everyone :3

Just a last minute thought, but I was wondering if it would be worth changing the order of Arranger names so that it's in alphabetical order and matches our sheet credits. Looking at various on-site sheets as examples, many of them aren't consistent with the order on-site vs. in-sheet anyways, so it's not a big deal if that's too much of a hassle!

Latios212

Quote from: Zeila on September 17, 2023, 04:37:56 PMJust a last minute thought, but I was wondering if it would be worth changing the order of Arranger names so that it's in alphabetical order and matches our sheet credits. Looking at various on-site sheets as examples, many of them aren't consistent with the order on-site vs. in-sheet anyways, so it's not a big deal if that's too much of a hassle!
If I recall correctly, the site's infrastructure automatically lists arrangers in order by ID (i.e. forum account join date). Consider it an improvement we can make in the future, but for the purposes of the sheet please feel free to list the arrangers however you choose (I would recommend in order of importance/contributions, but not a big deal).

(Also I unfortunately haven't gotten the chance to go through this one closely but super nice work getting this done you two!! And thanks for those who checked it as well of course haha)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeila

Quote from: Latios212 on September 17, 2023, 04:54:48 PMIf I recall correctly, the site's infrastructure automatically lists arrangers in order by ID (i.e. forum account join date). Consider it an improvement we can make in the future, but for the purposes of the sheet please feel free to list the arrangers however you choose (I would recommend in order of importance/contributions, but not a big deal).
Oh, I thought it was ordered based off of whoever originally submits the sheet, but that makes sense. Thanks for the insight

(and thanks for the sentiment btw c:)

Bloop

Awesome, great work everyone! Glad to get this one up, I'll accept!
You cannot view this attachment.

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Bloop.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot