News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

[DELETED] [MUL] Mega Man 9 - "Galaxy Fantasy (Galaxy Man Stage)" by Yugikun

Started by Zeta, July 05, 2023, 07:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Mega Man
Game: Mega Man 9
Console: Multiplatform
Title: Galaxy Fantasy (Galaxy Man Stage)
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Yugikun

Yugi

hello I had this sheet rotting in my dropbox account so I figured I might as well at least do something with it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdDbbzuq1vY

please help, my glissando, it is very sick

LeviR.star

I have a slightly dated arrangement of this track myself, so please excuse any biased feedback:

- since the 16ths from m. 16 - 24 can't be played without dropping the left hand, maybe shift them downwards to make them the new LH part?
- personally, I think the ascending 16ths in m. 31 & 32 are an special part of the cadence, is there any reason you opted for a glissando instead?
- I noticed you're missing dynamic and tempo markings at the beginning
- as far as formatting goes, remove the Pno. markings from the second system onwards. That's what stood out to me
- don't forget to include developer Inti Creates after Capcom in the copyright info
- in m. 1, 3, 5, and 7, might I recommend dropping out a few of the 16ths to help make those dyads easier to play?
- I didn't check any of the note accuracies throughout your arrangement so this comment may not apply, but in case you want to keep the current LH part for m. 17 - 23, double-check the beaming you've notated, so that it's more in-line with the other material throughout the sheet

That's all I've got to say, having given it a brief skim-through. Glad someone submitted this sheet, it's a killer track from an awesome game.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

XiaoMigros

Yugi

Uhhhhhhh whooops I do not, currently. Switched computers since uploading this and the new one doesn't have Finale. I could go and check if I could download Finale again somewhere but for now I'm probably not in a place where I can work on this.

XiaoMigros

Okay, I'll be archiving this for now then. Feel free to resubmit once you get Finale working!