News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

More staff changes (Thursday, 6th of July 2023)

Started by Latios212, July 06, 2023, 03:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Hi all! I have a few announcements to make about our staff today.

First, on the updating side! Our friendly neighborhood updater Static will be moving to the Ghost Updater role, and current Ghost Updater Maelstrom will be retiring to Staff Emeritus. Maelstrom has been on the updating team since 2016 and Static since 2017, so please give them a humongous thank you for all their help over the past... many years!

Now, on the moderating side! E. Gadd Industries will be taking a step back from moderating for some time, although his role will not change. With that said, we're bringing two new Moderators on board to help out - please welcome Atcero and Jake Luigi to the staff! They will help to make sure our community is as welcoming, safe, friendly, fun, and bot-free as ever.

Last but not least - the coding side! You may already be familiar with Cacabish's work on Encore!! and file conversion tools. Well, today we're having Cacabish join the staff as a Code Monkey to make the site even better, so please congratulate him accordingly!

That's all for today! Enjoy your time around NinSheetMusic as always and feel free to reach out with any questions :)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

cacabish

Thank you Maelstrom for everything you've done over the years!! Definitely Now, sit back, relax, and enjoy Trails into Reverie when it comes out tomorrow! ☕

Thanks as well to Static! I know you've been a massive help for my arranging over the years, and for that, I am grateful! Enjoy your time in the shadows! :D

And congrats to Atcero and Jake on becoming moderators! Just don't let it go to your heads, alright? ;)

LeviR.star

Maelstrom, you've done a lot of good work for the updating team, I'm sad to see you go. Of course, I know that must mean your IRL obligations are picking up, so best of luck with that! Static, all the same to you; I'm thankful for all the sheets you've checked but I'm sure this decision to transition to Ghost Updater was for the best.

E. Gadd, hope everything in life's going okay, we're happy to have you as a Moderator. And yowza—Atcero and Jake are joining the staff?? Nice! They will prove to be excellent additions to the moderator team, I'm sure of it.

And wow, we even got new Code Monkey?! Cacabish, congratulations on the new staff position, man! I can't wait to see how you help to improve the site's functionality.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Fantastic Ike

Congrats! And thank you to Maelstrom and Static for helping out all these years

cashwarrior1

congratulations to the graduated staff and the new staff! and cacabish!

Zeila

Gratz to all of the new staff members, you'll do great! :3

And thank you for all of your hard work E. Gadd, Static, and Maelstrom! I hope the break/retirement treats you well

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: LeviR.star on July 06, 2023, 08:17:34 PME. Gadd, hope everything in life's going okay, we're happy to have you as a Moderator.

Thanks :) I love this community and getting to serve it, but breaks are important when other things need to be worked on. Ofc, the community being so great makes the mod position so much fun!

Also congratz to all the new staff for joining the team, and to the retirees: thank you for your service!

Quote from: Zeila on July 07, 2023, 01:30:17 PMAnd thank you for all of your hard work E. Gadd, Static, and Maelstrom! I hope the break/retirement treats you well
Thank youuuu :)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Mr_Chicken

Thanks and congrats! Everyone mentioned here will be or already have been great for the website. Thanks for all you guys do.
Finally Totk is out and we can put the koroks behind us. What? 900 more?!? Thanks Nintendo.