News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Code_Name_Geek's "Too Hot To Handle" Project Sheet(s)

Started by Code_Name_Geek, August 14, 2023, 09:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XiaoMigros

Quote from: Code_Name_Geek on October 20, 2023, 02:10:28 PMI'm quite happy with the way this one turned out.
Me too! Thanks to both you and Kricketune :) Costa del Sol is accepted!

XiaoMigros

• m8-9: The weird pitch slidy thing plays an E below the A, which I think you could include, perhaps at the expense of the F grace note
  • m17: You can hide the half rest in the RH, and perhaps widen the distance between the staves here
nice work!

Code_Name_Geek

Quote from: XiaoMigros on October 29, 2023, 05:53:38 PM
  • m8-9: The weird pitch slidy thing plays an E below the A, which I think you could include, perhaps at the expense of the F grace note
  • m17: You can hide the half rest in the RH, and perhaps widen the distance between the staves here
-Makes sense to me, done
-Also done.

Thanks for taking a look!

XiaoMigros

I may have worded that first point a little confusingly, here's what I meant:
You cannot view this attachment.

Code_Name_Geek

Quote from: XiaoMigros on October 30, 2023, 12:30:29 AMI may have worded that first point a little confusingly, here's what I meant:
You cannot view this attachment.
Ohhh, gotcha. That's fine with me too, fixed!

XiaoMigros

Did you mean to leave out the E on beat 2? If you did, that's fine and I'd be happy to accept as is, just wanted to make sure :)

Code_Name_Geek

Oh shoot, I did mean to include that E. Thanks for double-checking, should be fixed now!

XiaoMigros

Awesome! Sandy Bay is accepted, thanks for submitting to the project!