News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Kricketune54's "Too Hot To Handle" Project Sheets

Started by Kricketune54, August 15, 2023, 08:46:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kricketune54

Quote from: Bloop on October 22, 2023, 12:52:21 PMI think the half rest should actually be four ticks higher to be on the same relative height to the quarter rest; compare how high up the half rest and quarter rest in m2 are if you move them an equal amount of steps up.

I'll approve anyway, since it's not a big change ^^
You cannot view this attachment.

Half rest also fixed!

Latios212

Quote from: Kricketune54 on October 29, 2023, 04:57:37 PMF# ;), but yes staccatoed all mentioned. Do you think m18 beat 3-4 as well need them?
Do you mean beats 5-6? Yep, I think that'd work. Also not sure if this is my old Finale version, but make sure the staccatos are above the noteheads in this measure.

Quote from: Kricketune54 on October 29, 2023, 04:57:37 PMI'm not opposed to it, I just thought it was a little difficult
Ah I meant lowering beat 1 of m. 21 as well with the other notes. It'd be the same pitch as the following note but you could differentiate it by putting a slur from the triplet to it, and using an accent if you want. Something like that.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Kricketune54

Quote from: Latios212 on November 03, 2023, 04:42:22 PMDo you mean beats 5-6? Yep, I think that'd work. Also not sure if this is my old Finale version, but make sure the staccatos are above the noteheads in this measure.
Yes, I meant 5-6. I really should double check the time signatures I'm working with sometimes, because my mind always default to 4/4 clearly because those are the last two beats... fixed the directions and added staccatos to beats 5-6. I hear those notes shorter length just like beats 1-2.

QuoteAh I meant lowering beat 1 of m. 21 as well with the other notes. It'd be the same pitch as the following note but you could differentiate it by putting a slur from the triplet to it, and using an accent if you want. Something like that.
Oh okay, didn't pick up on that from your post. I suppose this sounds more accurate to the original as well, pitchwise, the slur looks a bit awkward considering how the last notes of m20 are flipped up but I know that was established as the desired direction.

Thanks! Updated.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

XiaoMigros

not much to say here
  • con pedale text could be nudged left and maybe down a little
  • I think you could let the cymbal ring for a little longer, maybe half notes are more appropriate?
  • Maybe use '&' instead of 'and' in the composer field, so it's not as long

Kricketune54