Kricketune54's "Too Hot To Handle" Project Sheets

Started by Kricketune54, August 15, 2023, 08:46:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kricketune54

Quote from: Bloop on October 22, 2023, 12:52:21 PMI think the half rest should actually be four ticks higher to be on the same relative height to the quarter rest; compare how high up the half rest and quarter rest in m2 are if you move them an equal amount of steps up.

I'll approve anyway, since it's not a big change ^^
You cannot view this attachment.

Half rest also fixed!

Latios212

Quote from: Kricketune54 on October 29, 2023, 04:57:37 PMF# ;), but yes staccatoed all mentioned. Do you think m18 beat 3-4 as well need them?
Do you mean beats 5-6? Yep, I think that'd work. Also not sure if this is my old Finale version, but make sure the staccatos are above the noteheads in this measure.

Quote from: Kricketune54 on October 29, 2023, 04:57:37 PMI'm not opposed to it, I just thought it was a little difficult
Ah I meant lowering beat 1 of m. 21 as well with the other notes. It'd be the same pitch as the following note but you could differentiate it by putting a slur from the triplet to it, and using an accent if you want. Something like that.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Kricketune54

Quote from: Latios212 on November 03, 2023, 04:42:22 PMDo you mean beats 5-6? Yep, I think that'd work. Also not sure if this is my old Finale version, but make sure the staccatos are above the noteheads in this measure.
Yes, I meant 5-6. I really should double check the time signatures I'm working with sometimes, because my mind always default to 4/4 clearly because those are the last two beats... fixed the directions and added staccatos to beats 5-6. I hear those notes shorter length just like beats 1-2.

QuoteAh I meant lowering beat 1 of m. 21 as well with the other notes. It'd be the same pitch as the following note but you could differentiate it by putting a slur from the triplet to it, and using an accent if you want. Something like that.
Oh okay, didn't pick up on that from your post. I suppose this sounds more accurate to the original as well, pitchwise, the slur looks a bit awkward considering how the last notes of m20 are flipped up but I know that was established as the desired direction.

Thanks! Updated.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

XiaoMigros

not much to say here
  • con pedale text could be nudged left and maybe down a little
  • I think you could let the cymbal ring for a little longer, maybe half notes are more appropriate?
  • Maybe use '&' instead of 'and' in the composer field, so it's not as long

Kricketune54