News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

TWG CXVII: The Lantern Keeper Redux Postgame

Started by TheZeldaPianist275, October 26, 2023, 04:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpecsFlyer17

Quote from: SpecsFlyer17 on October 27, 2023, 12:07:44 PMYeah, thanks for hosting TZP!

Not sure what you're talking about.

Stop making fake quotes smh
Current Breathing Mode: MANUAL

A# Minor

Quote from: XiaoMigros on October 27, 2023, 12:42:05 PMoh i forgot about that one i think i died at the start
yeah, you died n1 like I did D:

Quote from: Toby on October 27, 2023, 12:46:11 PMdont you mean TZP
Quote from: SpecsFlyer17 on October 27, 2023, 12:50:24 PMNot sure what you're talking about.

Stop making fake quotes smh
your past will never leave you... my comment is still there >:)
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

davy

Quote from: XiaoMigros on October 27, 2023, 11:29:24 AMwould be happy to learn when i supposedly bandwagoned, iirc i came to my own conclusions every time.

besides, even ignoring the missing message thing, thc would have been voted out anyway

Ah, right. Should have specified that the bandwagon in reference was day 1. After I defended myself and voted Oricorio, you immediately switched your vote to Oricorio as well, rather than your other top suspicion at that moment (which I don't quite recall at the moment). Also I guess bandwagon isn't quite the right term here, as the reasoning was your own, but it looks mighty sus if you haven't given your reasoning earlier and vote immediately after I do.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

XiaoMigros

A# Minor

what's interesting is that this game had way more pages than IX, even though it was half the length
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: davy on October 27, 2023, 07:53:32 AMBDS - Stop pointing out the flaws in my plans right where all the wolves can read them, geez.
My initial reaction was "Hey, wait a minute, human Davy should know better! Thus, Davy's a wolf, and everyone needs to know!!!" :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

A# Minor

also, before I forget:

Quote from: BDStwiggy gaem
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

The Musical Poet

I like making terrible titles for my schoolwork, but I never follow through.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: A# Minor on October 27, 2023, 04:32:55 PMalso, before I forget:
PM titles included:
twiggy gaem (with A#)
TWG: Street Lights (with Specs)
TWG: Flashlights (with Xiao)
TWG: Can I Please Have a Seering (with TZP)
TWG: Gaslighting (with THC)
TWG: EMERGENCY (with Toby)
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

The Musical Poet

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 27, 2023, 04:57:05 PMPM titles included:
twiggy gaem (with A#)
TWG: Street Lights (with Specs)
TWG: Flashlights (with Xiao)
TWG: Can I Please Have a Seering (with TZP)
TWG: Gaslighting (with THC)
TWG: EMERGENCY (with Toby)

lol nice
I like making terrible titles for my schoolwork, but I never follow through.