News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG CXVIII Host Sign Ups

Started by BlackDragonSlayer, October 26, 2023, 05:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Choose Your Fighter!

ThatHiddenCharacter
0 (0%)
Oricorio
5 (62.5%)
BlackDragonSlayer
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: November 03, 2023, 05:00:53 AM

davy

Ah, I missed that. Thanks for pointing it out.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BlackDragonSlayer

november's still pretty spooky

TWG: There's a Skeleton Inside You Right Now

FOR SEVEN LONG YEARS, THE SKELETON WAR HAS RAGED ON. WE APPROACH A CRITICAL MOMENT, WHEN THE BALANCE OF FATE HANGS HEAVY. THE SKELETON ARMY HAS BEEN DEVASTATED BY THE FORCES OF GOOD, BUT THE SKELETON LORD REMAINS STANDING.

Skeletons:
1. Skeleton Lord: Every night, as long as there isn't currently a living Skeleton, the Skeleton Lord may pick a player; that player is converted into a Skeleton, who is allied with the skeletons. It is publicly announced when a new Skeleton has risen, and the player who is converted is informed of their new status privately. At any point in the game, the Skeleton Lord may permanently forfeit their ability to convert new skeletons in exchange for being seered as Green for the rest of the game. In addition, once per game, the Skeleton Lord may pick a player at night; their vote counts as 0 for the next day phase.

If there is only one member of the Skeleton team remaining and no more Skeleton conversion is possible, then the remaining Skeleton gains a wolfing which functions as normal.

Not Skeletons:
2. Slime Wizard: Every night, the Slime Wizard may pick a player; at the end of the night, the Slime Wizard is told that player's color as of the end of the phase (after conversion). The Slime Wizard is immune to the Skeleton Lord's conversion, as the Slime Wizard does not possess a skeleton.
3. Brave Knight: If the Brave Knight is converted to a Skeleton, their seering color remains Green. Is told they're a normal Townsfolk.
4. Townsfolk
5. Townsfolk
6. Townsfolk
7. Townsfolk Who Owns a Mill: Is told they're a normal Townsfolk.

Skeletons win when # of Skeletons = # of Not Skeletons. Not Skeletons win when all Skeletons have been eliminated.

Host Clarifications:
(any mechanics clarifications will be added here if necessary. Feel free to ask questions!)
- PMs are off for the game.
- No lynch is not an option. Instas work as normal.
- Night start with the first night phase being 48 hours.
- If a player with a night actions does not submit their night action, no night action goes through.
- Color cardflips are on.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

The Musical Poet

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 29, 2023, 04:05:07 AMIn addition, once per game, the Skeleton Lord may pick a player at night; their vote counts as 0 for the next day phase.
Can you explain this?
I like making terrible titles for my schoolwork, but I never follow through.

Oricorio

Quote from: A# Minor on October 28, 2023, 11:25:58 PMwhat does it mean if someone is "confirmed human"? would you say (using your example) "BDS is the innocent child" in the first post?

They will be confirmed on the board, as in my example

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Musical Poet on October 29, 2023, 07:54:51 AMCan you explain this?
Their vote essentially doesn't count (but they're unaware of it).

So for example, let's say you have four players, labeled 1 through 4.
Player 1 votes for Player 4
Player 2 votes for Player 4
Player 3 votes for Player 2
Player 4 votes for Player 2

Normally this would result in a KitB; however, if Player 2's vote counted as zero, that means there would actually be only 1 vote for Player 4, and 2 votes for Player 2. Player 2 would get lynched without a KitB in this case.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SpecsFlyer17

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 29, 2023, 04:05:07 AMTWG: There's a Skeleton Inside You Right Now

Now entering manual breathing mode.
Can you feel your tongue in your mouth?
You just lost the game.
Your toes are all touching each other.
Do you like the way your skin feels on your body?
Current Breathing Mode: MANUAL

TheZeldaPianist275

Oricorio that game is such a goofy and creative idea—I love it

BlackDragonSlayer

Reminder that today is the last day to submit a game!!!

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Poll's up, and runs for 2 days.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

XiaoMigros

sorry THC- was really close between you and tic tac toe

A# Minor

hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

The Musical Poet

A# Minor

hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

The Musical Poet