News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG CXIX: Luigi Wins by Doing Absolutely Everything Player Sign-ups

Started by davy, November 25, 2023, 08:22:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davy

TWG CXIX: Luigi Wins by Doing Absolutely Everything

Mortals

Wolves

1. Master Wolf
2. Redirection Wolf - During the night, can target a player, either living or dead, and another living player. If the first player is the Chosen One, the Aloof Seer will receive the color of the second player rather than the player targeted by the Aloof Seer. Loses this power once it has been used successfully.

Both wolves have access to the annonymous TWG account that obtained the Aloof Wolf Shaman role.

Humans

3. Chosen One - Has access to the annonymous TWG account that obtained the Aloof Seer role. Cannot be revived.
4. Sacrifical Lamb - Can revive a dead player other then themselves during the night phase. Single use. Can be used even if the Sacrifical Lamb is dead.
5. Human
6. Human
7. Human
8. Herring
9. Miller - Identity will be revealed privately to the wolves at the start of the game.

Divine Beings

1. Aloof Wolf Shaman
2. Aloof Seer - Seers blue players green.

- These two roles will be distributed randomly between the annonymous TWG accounts TWG Luigi and TWG Waluigi.
- Both wolves have access to the account that obtained the Aloof Wolf Shaman role, while the Chosen One as access to the account that obtained the Aloof Seer role.
- Dead players with access to an annonymous account can still partake in the game through the annonymous account that they have access to (they cannot partake with their own account anymore, though).
- Both Divine Beings cannot vote, cannot be lynched, cannot be wolf'd, cannot be targeted by any power, and do not count towards either team (Hence why they are called Aloof). They can use their seering power during the night, post in the topic and send or receive PMs.

Win Conditions

Wolves win at parity.
Humans win when both wolves are dead.

Other rules

N1 start.
No cardflips.
Instakills are enabled, phantoms are in play.
PMs are permitted.
Only living players can be seered.
If the Sacrifical Lamb targets the Chosen One, the power does not go through, but the single use will be retained for a later night phase.

Players:
1. BlackDragonSlayer
2. TheZeldaPianist275
3. ThatHiddenCharacter
4. Toby
5. Oricorio
6. SpecsFlyer17
7. XiaoMigros
8. threalmathguy
9. Nana1Popo2

Substitutes:
1. The Musical Poet
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

davy

I made one small edit to the game, which is that the Sacrifical Lamb's power can now be used while they are still alive as well.

Also, in the event that we do end up getting 10 players, I'll rework the game a bit for that, since I prefer playing this with 10 players and I had to introduce a couple more complicated things in this setup to make it work for 9 players.
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ThatHiddenCharacter

In! This one looks fun and I won't be stuck being confirmed town the whole game.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

A# Minor

hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

The Musical Poet

I like making terrible titles for my schoolwork, but I never follow through.

davy

Quote from: The Musical Poet on November 25, 2023, 11:41:19 AMI feel like this title was made to spite me.

sub

I mean, you mentioning it did help me remembering the meme, but the plan always was to name this game after a meme with Luigi or Waluigi, and Waluigi Time was already taken.

Nana1Popo2

I'm interested in playing more TWG again! But some of the roles here are going to take a while for me to understand...

Sub
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

SpecsFlyer17

Current Breathing Mode: MANUAL

davy

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on November 25, 2023, 02:20:41 PMI'm interested in playing more TWG again! But some of the roles here are going to take a while for me to understand...

Sub

Hey! Nice to see you return as well. I'd say give the game a read, I think the roles are less complicated than they may seem at first.

SpecsFlyer17

davy, do the Herring and Miller get normal green Human role PMs? Or do they know their true role?
Current Breathing Mode: MANUAL

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on November 25, 2023, 02:20:41 PMI'm interested in playing more TWG again! But some of the roles here are going to take a while for me to understand...

Sub

Yoooooo welcome back!