News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

TWG CXIX: Luigi Wins by Doing Absolutely Everything

Started by davy, November 30, 2023, 09:22:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nana1Popo2

Sorry, i find it tedious to go back and quote other messages when i don't have a lot of time here at work, however i think it safe to clear this:

Yes, obviously i revived THC to see if they were the CO. I dont see any harm in revealing that he was counter-claimed to by (obvious to me now) the real CO. I wont disclose their name out of their protection.

For now, until further discussion takes place, i wont reveal which TWG account is the real slim shady or not. I would find it interesting if they posted their thoughts or results in here or with me privately. They obviously know the jig is up on their end, but somehow i have been granted an additional day of life.

The results of the seering though...
The real OS claimed Toby was green.
The wolf account claimed Toby was red.

For now, this may not be a lot of help for the rest of the town, but for the ten minutes i have on break, this is what i can muster haha. I have a few more hours of work, but can check back in more so then!

THC, being the wild card that he is, is not necessarily out of the clear just yet. It would be nice to hear him speak on the happenings since N1!
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

BlackDragonSlayer

As N1P2 said, the wolf account claimed to be THC. We know the wolf account is the fake account because THC was revived. Personally, I'm very interested to see what THC has to say about all this.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Oricorio

Yeah, I was busy today, had to go in for a job interview and also work on preparations for a game I've hosted on MU, but I'll see what I can do now. It seems that the wolf seer has been figured out, which is good.

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on December 04, 2023, 08:37:21 AMAlso N1P2 this is not relevant to the game but I remember really liking some of your arrangements when I joined the site in like 2013. You did the Mario ground theme from Brawl back in the day, right?

Also... ty xD
That was such a long time ago, i loved the work i put into that haha. And i also like the newer version too :) definitely beats my attempt

Toby

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on December 04, 2023, 04:25:16 PMThe results of the seering though...
The real OS claimed Toby was green.
The wolf account claimed Toby was red.

Why is everyone so obsessed with me

That's quite the bipolar result

Oricorio

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 04, 2023, 04:31:02 PMAs N1P2 said, the wolf account claimed to be THC. We know the wolf account is the fake account because THC was revived. Personally, I'm very interested to see what THC has to say about all this.

I'm still betting on Waluigi being the wolf, because this fuck-up seems in-character for them.

Oricorio

therealmathguy

I'm not sure I follow the logic in determining which Luigi is the wolf but I guess we'll hear more that'll clear it up.

What I do know though is if N1P2 is confident in which seer is real, then Toby is likely human because the wolves wouldn't want to frame their master wolf

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 04, 2023, 04:31:02 PMAs N1P2 said, the wolf account claimed to be THC. We know the wolf account is the fake account because THC was revived. Personally, I'm very interested to see what THC has to say about all this.

Wait, what? When did N1P2 say this?

Oricorio

Although why didn't wolves shoot N1P if they were at risk of being exposed by them? Trying to use THC as cover makes sense for why they would kill them first but it doesn't explain the XiaoMigros kill

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on December 04, 2023, 04:25:16 PMYes, obviously i revived THC to see if they were the CO. I dont see any harm in revealing that he was counter-claimed to by (obvious to me now) the real CO.

Aka, the wolf twg claimed to be THC.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on December 04, 2023, 06:04:03 PMAka, the wolf twg claimed to be THC.

Oh what. That's not what I thought that meant at all. Why would an alt falseclaim a player that had a high likelihood of being revived??

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on December 04, 2023, 06:09:26 PMOh what. That's not what I thought that meant at all. Why would an alt falseclaim a player that had a high likelihood of being revived??

The real CO proved to me they were the real one with the "luiiigiii" post a while back

Nana1Popo2

Oh, well i guess that solves that lol

Spoiler alert. I guess that clears up who is who

Now FIGHT

Oricorio

So Waluigi fucked up not once but twice lol. Will they even dare to show their face again?