News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG CXIX: Luigi Wins by Doing Absolutely Everything

Started by davy, November 30, 2023, 09:22:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

therealmathguy

Ahh so the real THC didn't claim anything, that makes more sense.

Well then that makes N1P2/Toby/THC/CO (if not previously listed) a solid human core

Not confirmed for all obviously

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: threalmathguy on December 04, 2023, 07:25:06 PMAhh so the real THC didn't claim anything, that makes more sense.

Well then that makes N1P2/Toby/THC/CO (if not previously listed) a solid human core

Based on the easiest possible facts, yes.

Unless there is some real deep stuff happening, i believe Toby to be more human than THC. There is still a solid chance THC is wolf or even miller (less likely). Just want to hear him share his thoughts more.
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Oricorio

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on December 04, 2023, 07:42:25 PMBased on the easiest possible facts, yes.

Unless there is some real deep stuff happening, i believe Toby to be more human than THC. There is still a solid chance THC is wolf or even miller (less likely). Just want to hear him share his thoughts more.

Why would wolves kill one of their own then claim ownership of the seer account under the dead wolf, knowing full well that it's an easy lie to expose? That seems convoluted even for WIFOM

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: Oricorio on December 04, 2023, 07:49:58 PMWhy would wolves kill one of their own then claim ownership of the seer account under the dead wolf, knowing full well that it's an easy lie to expose? That seems convoluted even for WIFOM

WIFOM?

Because it 1) can waste my revive and 2) can be just convoluted enough to work. Wolfs themself, claims CO to me knowing at some point real CO would claim, forces revive to prove which is real, but gains town's favor due to likelihood.

Lol. Let's say its not the most convoluted over thinking ive been doing this game so far 😅

Nana1Popo2

Or, and less likely due to other knowledge, they saw red from being the miller, and then fale claimed to bring them back and cause further confusion.

Oricorio

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on December 04, 2023, 08:08:01 PMWIFOM?

Because it 1) can waste my revive and 2) can be just convoluted enough to work. Wolfs themself, claims CO to me knowing at some point real CO would claim, forces revive to prove which is real, but gains town's favor due to likelihood.

Lol. Let's say its not the most convoluted over thinking ive been doing this game so far 😅

Wine In Front Of Me, the dilemma that arises when trying to determine whether a player has made the optimal but expected choice or the suboptimal but unexpected choice. The title is a reference to the famous scene from The Princess Bride. I keep forgetting that many of the mafia terms that I consider common knowledge aren't used here

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Oricorio on December 04, 2023, 07:49:58 PMWhy would wolves kill one of their own then claim ownership of the seer account under the dead wolf, knowing full well that it's an easy lie to expose? That seems convoluted even for WIFOM
To be fair, THC is exactly the type of player who would make that play. He is well and truly a wildcard :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: threalmathguy on December 04, 2023, 07:25:06 PMAhh so the real THC didn't claim anything, that makes more sense.

Of note, the Redirection Wolf can keep spamming their power as much as they like until it's successful once. It's entirely possible the wolves took a shot in the dark and redirected the human seer which would've seered Toby green. As soon as they saw THC being revived they knew their ruse was busted and gave a Toby red seering (which is possibly true) for the mindgames factor (possibly not knowing they had successfully redirected the seering—getting two red results on Toby would've been an interesting outcome). N1P2 deliberately asked both seers to seer the same target so it's not like they picked their own targets necessarily.

Ugh. Not having cardflips on really plays up the mindgames factors in this sorta game, especially cause most everyone (not you N1P2 you cool) is acting varying degrees of sussy.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 04, 2023, 10:17:13 PMTo be fair, THC is exactly the type of player who would make that play. He is well and truly a wildcard :P
I will say, if THC is a wolf that is a damn good play and one that few would actually dare to go through with (for good reason—it's basically the ultimate high risk high reward), but if THC's a human the fact that he's exactly the type of player who would do that as a wolf doesn't exactly bode well for us.

Of note, if THC's a wolf, Xiao was probably wolfed as another random pick so that N1P2 could be wolfed N3 (thus avoiding the question of "wait why wasn't THC wolfed N3?" if N1P2 had been wolfed last night).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ThatHiddenCharacter

Just checking in to say I'm aware I've been revived and will give more insight once I'm home from work.

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 04, 2023, 10:30:50 PMI will say, if THC is a wolf that is a damn good play and one that few would actually dare to go through with
That is absolutely something I would do. And have done in a previous game, sort of. Just without the revive part. Also, I can confirm that I never claimed to be either TWG account to N1P2. I haven't even DMed anyone this game, yet.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

Toby

Toby

This games a mess

So Waluigi was claiming to be THC banking on him not being revived so the claim could hold true ? Or Waluigi claimed to be THC so wolf THC didn't look like a wolf and could be revived ?

With THC being alive and n1p2 not being dead, I guess that means both won't be wolfed by the time lynch or lose comes around on day 3? So by wolfing Xiao last night, THC has reason to survive longer.

Or is this all just a big distraction ?

Me being seered both red and green is interesting. I'm not sure if that means I'm a miller and the wolf was redirected or I'm just a green human and the wolves are trying to pin me up

Toby

I'm not sure how I feel about math guy repetitively calling me a human today since a green seering from the human seer could still mean master wolf. But then I also don't know what game the wolves could be playing by calling their master wolf red

Toby

Quote from: Oricorio on December 04, 2023, 06:40:56 PMSo Waluigi fucked up not once but twice lol. Will they even dare to show their face again?

Do you just mean Waluigi specifically fucked up or also the both wolves behind him in general ?

It seems we are no further forward to solving this game apart from still having the specials in alliance so at least we have some confirmed humans there. I can't tell if the wolves are ducking up or stirring shit on purpose

We've only had green seer results from Luigi so far and the apparent chosen one counter claim was THC who was dead lol. So im guessing we have no direction yet on a lynch today from our alliance ?