News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG CXIX: Luigi Wins by Doing Absolutely Everything

Started by davy, November 30, 2023, 09:22:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Who do you think Specs' most likely partner would be? Not sure if you answered that last time I asked.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ThatHiddenCharacter

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 06, 2023, 02:28:40 PMWho do you think Specs' most likely partner would be? Not sure if you answered that last time I asked.
I previously said math, but:
Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on December 06, 2023, 01:51:42 PMAlso, I can't speak for anyone else, but I couldn't consciously put a space before a question mark. It would drive me to insanity.
I really don't see anyone doing this intentionally to frame Toby. Like, not only is it not consistent enough to be a thing to copy, but I honestly didn't even notice he does it until it was pointed out. I just have a hard time believing the wolves would have done it on purpose to frame Toby. And since Toby's the only one who does that naturally in this game, that's looking like a very viable option to me. It's a shame because I actually wasn't super suspicious of Toby before that point, which I usually am.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

Toby

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: Toby on December 06, 2023, 03:50:11 PMWhy is this conversation feeling orchestrated

Because this is a musical comedy community
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on December 06, 2023, 04:55:03 PMBecause this is a musical comedy community
wrap it up everybody quote of the game right here :D

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Yes, seering Math tonight as he's the player I'm most hesitant about. Pretty sure they've either used their redirection already or haven't caught on yet so we'll see if their green "seering" was authentic or just a cover. I feel we've done a pretty good job at throwing them off the scent, if they haven't already seered me (which, again, feel like they definitely would have by now). Be back in the morning, likely after phase end.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 06, 2023, 10:57:00 PMYes, seering Math tonight as he's the player I'm most hesitant about. Pretty sure they've either used their redirection already or haven't caught on yet so we'll see if their green "seering" was authentic or just a cover. I feel we've done a pretty good job at throwing them off the scent, if they haven't already seered me (which, again, feel like they definitely would have by now). Be back in the morning, likely after phase end.
New forum layout be hitting

Anyway, I'm inclined to agree with everyone except Luigi, that if we've hit a wolf already, it's more likely to be Specs than Oricorio. I am still not sure what to make of the Math and Toby posts I called out right before day's end—Math's explanation doesn't make a ton of sense to me (there is a Master Wolf!) and Toby didn't respond at all. N1P2, same story as last night—you're probably going to be hit, so please leave us with something to go off of.

Nana1Popo2

I wont be back until hopefully right before phase change, but i cant get a read on math.
At least compared to the ever back-and-forth readings of Toby and TZP.
I agree with Specs being a likely candidate for wolf... BDS is low on the list, and with all respect to THC's schedule, they are in the back seat here (interesting?). At least theyve been able to reflect on the actions and likelihoods of the returning TWG members here.

Anyway, good luck, if im gone! If not, i'll do my best to push harder for info.

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on December 07, 2023, 07:19:16 AMAnyway, I'm inclined to agree with everyone except Luigi, that if we've hit a wolf already, it's more likely to be Specs than Oricorio.

Wdym you agree with everyone except Luigi? The confirmed CO?..

therealmathguy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 06, 2023, 10:57:00 PMYes, seering Math tonight as he's the player I'm most hesitant about. Pretty sure they've either used their redirection already or haven't caught on yet so we'll see if their green "seering" was authentic or just a cover. I feel we've done a pretty good job at throwing them off the scent, if they haven't already seered me (which, again, feel like they definitely would have by now). Be back in the morning, likely after phase end.
I'm inclined to believe this is a genuine accident and not a roundabout way of fake claiming. That being said, we have to be aware that any seering will be unreliable now

therealmathguy

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on December 07, 2023, 07:19:16 AMI am still not sure what to make of the Math and Toby posts I called out right before day's end—Math's explanation doesn't make a ton of sense to me (there is a Master Wolf!) and Toby didn't respond at all.
I guess what you're stuck on is thinking I cleared Oricorio for being green. What I tried to explain and maybe didn't do very well is that we shouldn't clear people for being green, but I wanted the info on alive players. Given we didn't know about the CO slip, it would've made our endgame easier.

therealmathguy

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on December 07, 2023, 07:27:32 AMWdym you agree with everyone except Luigi? The confirmed CO?..
Even though he's confirmed human, it doesn't make him more correct when dealing with matters of opinion, which TZP was referring to here

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on December 07, 2023, 07:27:32 AMWdym you agree with everyone except Luigi? The confirmed CO?..
Quote from: TWG Luigi on December 06, 2023, 11:23:14 AMThis doesn't sound genuine to me, Luigi.
This is the post to which I was referring. It sounds like Luigi thinks that Oricorio's lynch tantrum wasn't entirely genuine, and I disagree with this--I think Specs' posts on the way out the door are easier to fake than Oricorio's were. He just sounds genuinely pissed.

Quote from: threalmathguy on December 07, 2023, 08:01:30 AMI guess what you're stuck on is thinking I cleared Oricorio for being green. What I tried to explain and maybe didn't do very well is that we shouldn't clear people for being green, but I wanted the info on alive players. Given we didn't know about the CO slip, it would've made our endgame easier.
I'm still not following Math. What info on alive players were you looking to gain by voting BDS?

therealmathguy

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on December 07, 2023, 08:15:44 AMI'm still not following Math. What info on alive players were you looking to gain by voting BDS?
I'm saying if we'd kept Oricorio in we'd have another green reading on an alive player. No additional info was being gained, but having tangible info on a player who's alive helps in the voting process

Toby

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on December 06, 2023, 09:47:01 AMThese are two bizarro posts back-to-back. Toby remembers that Oricorio has a green seering on him but intentionally interprets it in the least charitable way possible. Math drops in and votes for the player most trusted by the alliance leader despite not clearly preferring him over THC and Oricorio, the other players he's claimed to suspect. That feels like an artificial push toward Oricorio, and an artificial push away from Oricorio. Why? 15 mins left in phase, if you guys are here I'd like to hear something about this.

Safety on THC

I didn't think I needed to respond to this but since you raised it I will

I also didn't want to respond to it until day as I didn't want to reveal anything to the wolves

but for me it felt between Oricorio or math guy out of Oricorio/Math/TZP. And with the alliance voting Oricorio and basically not even looking at math guy day 2, I felt they must know something I don't in regards to why Oricorio over math - despite Oricorio even having a green seering. Because of the wolves having a seer, and a redirection to help them figure out the Chosen One, as well as having a redirection and master wolf to appear green, it was still likely Oricorio could be a wolf, be that master wolf or red wolf.

TZP had been obvious about PMing N1P2 and so has BDS which I think if they were the CO they wouldn't be vocal about it. Math on the other hand has stayed quiet so I figured it's a likely possibility math is the CO and didn't want to vote that way when N1P2 went Oricorio.

I'm thinking that since we are on day 3 and it could be lynch or lose is it worth revealing the Chosen One to narrow down our process of elimination? By this point wolves have had 3 seers and 3 redirects to figure out who the Chosen one is so it's likely they have it figured out by now. I feel like to not reveal who the Chosen One is would only keep the other humans in the dark?