Series: Mega Man
Game: Mega Man 8
Console: Multiplatform
Title: Opening Stage
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Matiasgarcia

Kricketune54

Matiasgarcia

Done! Same thing in the Mega Man X6 post. Thank you!

Bloop

-m1-7: I hear the third bass note a little bit later:
You cannot view this attachment.
Also, in the R.H., you can the electric piano voice in the background like this for some extra harmony:You cannot view this attachment.
I had to use the Measure Tool a bit to move some notes around to get the first measure right, because some things were clashing a bit. I think you could also tie over the B in the bottom layer on beat 2.5, if you want
-m9: Make sure to start the slur at beat 2.5 instead of beat 3, since that is where the melody starts
-m13 and 21: If you want, you can delete the rests in the second layer in beat 2 and 3, and flip the beam of the R.H. in beat 3.
-m27 and 31: I'd suggest writing the short melody notes (the 16th note + 16th rest ones) as staccato 8ths instead.
-m27: I hear A-G# in 16ths in the R.H. on beat 4.5, instead of just an A.
-m32: Make sure to write the second layer here with the right beaming (so dotted quarter, 8th tied to quarter, quarter). Also, there seems to be a very tiny quarter rest hidden behind the quarter note on beat 4? It'd probably look best to get it back to normal size and put it above the quarter note.

Matiasgarcia

ready, it's done, thanks for the modifications, it turned out much better. And I don't know how that black silence ended there jajaja, possibly I forgot to delete it. Regards.

PD: I just made some corrections.

Bloop

For m1, instead of moving the beam in the R.H. up, it'd look a bit nicer to increase the distance between the staves to make room for the dynamic marking. In m32, you can move the rests in the R.H. up a bit so they're all on the same height. That should be all from me though!

Bloop