Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Tetris
Console: Game Boy
Title: Game Over/Stage Clear
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Code_Name_Geek

Code_Name_Geek

A much simpler submission to balance out my other one.

Kricketune54

So only thing I had a question about is why is the title called "Success!" for the second sheet when the video title is "Finish!"?

Edit 3/18 noticed dynamics missing, you could add mf. Think "Success" (or whichever decided upon name) would be better as a single bar

Code_Name_Geek

Quote from: Kricketune54 on March 14, 2024, 08:21:30 PMSo only thing I had a question about is why is the title called "Success!" for the second sheet when the video title is "Finish!"?

Edit 3/18 noticed dynamics missing, you could add mf. Think "Success" (or whichever decided upon name) would be better as a single bar
Done! "Success!" has been renamed to "Stage Clear" since it seems to be the more common name.

Kricketune54

Latios212

Notes look good! I do have a couple of quick things to say about the presentation though.
- 1-2 measures taking up the entire system length is super stretched out. I'd recommend shortening them, even if they don't use the full width of the page.
- I think the beat is displaced in Stage Clear. It would probably make sense to have the two 16th notes as a pickup so the Eb major chords fall on the downbeats.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Code_Name_Geek

Quote from: Latios212 on March 18, 2024, 03:01:47 PMNotes look good! I do have a couple of quick things to say about the presentation though.
- 1-2 measures taking up the entire system length is super stretched out. I'd recommend shortening them, even if they don't use the full width of the page.
- I think the beat is displaced in Stage Clear. It would probably make sense to have the two 16th notes as a pickup so the Eb major chords fall on the downbeats.
Sounds good to me, done! Thanks for the help!

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot