News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

[GCN] Cubivore - "Theme 1" by lpratt

Started by Zeta, March 23, 2024, 05:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Cubivore
Console: Nintendo GameCube
Title: Theme 1
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: lpratt

Kricketune54

Hi and welcome to NinSheetMusic submissions lpratt!

The way the submissions process works is two updaters will review your sheet and highlight notes and formatting on your sheet that need to be updated, which you can then review and implement. Once two updaters approve of your sheet, it will be accepted and put on the site in the next update!

We request that submitters leave a YouTube link or source audio for the songs that they have arranged, looks like this is the music (I had never heard of this game before)

I'm assuming your submission is from using MuseScore and then going to Finale NotePad, please see a couple links as far as how to do some proper formatting as there are a number of elements missing from the sheet that we expect all sheets to have (copyright info at bottom of page, quotations around the title, etc.). Let me know what your setup is and I'll help you get this sheet to where it needs to be as efficiently and effectively as possible

Template at top of this page (formatting guideline)

Formatting in MuseScore & Exporting to Finale