[MUL] Paranormasight: The Seven Mysteries of Honjo - "I'll Be Close By" by Metamyrrh

Started by Zeta, March 27, 2024, 06:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Paranormasight: The Seven Mysteries of Honjo
Console: Multiplatform
Title: I'll Be Close By
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Metamyrrh

Metamyrrh

Thank you to Atcero for kindly converting my files to Finale!

Fyi, I meant to put parentheses on the LH notes that overlap with the RH in m8 and m9, but looks like they disappeared in the conversion to Finale. I'll add them back after the first round of feedback!

Kricketune54

Thank you Atcero as well! Things are a biiiiit stretched for the 1st system of page 2 but otherwise things seem to have converted pretty well. Just starting with a bit of a skim of first half or so but wanted to leave some feedback:

• m1 RH 4.5 hearing an F# 8th note (same octave as 3.5)
• m12 RH 1.5-3.0 I understand the reasoning for putting these up an octave, I'd suggest just staying at the original octave though. I don't think restriking the F# on 3.5 is a big enough reason to move this part all the way up.
• m13 RH not hearing a second layer, Gn on 1.0 is same length as the Bn above it, and there is a Dn at bottom of this grouping. On 2.5, the Bn and Dn are restruck (underneath the Bn). On 3.0 I hear a En below current notes. On 4.0, I hear Dn below the Bn, and an En below the A# on 4.5
• m14 RH Dn underneath the Bn
• m21 4.5 RH not hearing this separate Dn, sounds like Fn is held for whole note length.

Metamyrrh

Thank you very much for taking a look! :)

Quote from: Kricketune54 on April 04, 2024, 08:55:41 PMThank you Atcero as well! Things are a biiiiit stretched for the 1st system of page 2 but otherwise things seem to have converted pretty well.
I see what you mean, and measures 27 and 31 look too wide too. Sorry, I do not think I can do anything about this from Musescore.

Quote• m13 RH not hearing a second layer, Gn on 1.0 is same length as the Bn above it, and there is a Dn at bottom of this grouping. On 2.5, the Bn and Dn are restruck (underneath the Bn). On 3.0 I hear a En below current notes. On 4.0, I hear Dn below the Bn, and an En below the A# on 4.5
Added, except I do not hear the En in beat 4.5.

Fixed everything else!

Here are the updated musicxml and mscz files: https://www.mediafire.com/file/xuwhx32cw6zph3b/I'll+be+close+by+v2.zip/file