News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

What game is more urgent for me to get?

Started by PianoMan, September 08, 2008, 02:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What game should PianoMan prioritize over the other?

Rock Band/Guitar Hero III
12 (92.3%)
Sonic Unleashed
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

PianoMan

I'm gonna get both games eventually, so that isn't the issue. I'm running low on finances, and I want to know which to prioritize. If you think this is a stupid poll please don't say so.

kotorfanboy

If you need to finance, then guitar hero/rock band may not be the option because you have to buy all the instruments also.

PianoMan

Quote from: kotorfanboy on September 08, 2008, 02:22:24 PMIf you need to finance, then guitar hero/rock band may not be the option because you have to buy all the instruments also.
I can buy it on ebay, though, for $50. Plus, It's not that I don't have the money, I just don't like to spend more than I get.

SuperFireKirby

If you have the money and you hang out with your friend alot, get Rock band or guitar hero. Sonic unleashed isn't even out yet or is it?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

blah54

if you like the guitar hero series... then go with that absolutely over the sonic game, recent sonic games have been mediocre at best, better to get something that you'll probably enjoy more than the other...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

acropol

rock band

wait for sonic to be in the bargain bin

Tranzlater

Unleashed is supposed to be awesome, but still, if you want that then you could easily buy GH3 and save up in the meantime.
Get GH3 (or wait for World tour- looks better than rock band).
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

WiiMan96

GHIII, if you like those sorta games. Though much hype is around Sonic Unleashed, as Blah54 mentioned, recent Sonic games are not necessarily that good. Its up to you if you want World Tour first, but, correct me if I'm wrong, World tour has a drum set AND microphone as well. So go for GHIII if you're financing is that tight.

SuperFireKirby

Sonic went downhill after sonic adventure 2. HeeHee i made a pun.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!