Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2
Console: Multiplatform
Title: Here Comes the Navy
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Fantastic Ike

Fantastic Ike

A bit more ambitious of a submission than my other sheet, but compared to some of the stuff I've put through it shouldn't be too bad. I think the main issue is playability. I don't play piano so it seems like it'll be difficult but doable. If not...then I'll have to severely pare back some of the sections. This is an older sheet I've touched up so there might still be some cracks here or there, but I did really do my best to put it up to my current standards. Anyway this series has some awesome music and I'm hoping to put some more up there.

Kricketune54

Sorry for a bit of a wait here.

• I counted out the tempo to be just q= 150 flat
• m5-m7, and m75-77 LH beat 2 you could add lower octaves to these C's or Gn's above
• m6  LH 4.0 hearing no Eb above, on 4.66 (last note) hearing Dn instead of Eb
• m8 RH hearing An on beat 1 and Bb beat 3, can add to the clusters
• m20 LH top notes of beat 1.66 sounds like it shifts to F# as well like the RH. I would review a few other parts like m24, m28, m32 beat 1 for similar pitch shifts.
• m26 and m30 RH beat 3 the pitches are Eb Gn Bb

• m28 LH 1.66 fix the top tie to flip upwards.
• m40 LH beat 1 F# instead of Gn. Then on m41 1.66 LH F# instead of Gn
• m42 RH beat 1 Ab instead of An
• m46 and m50 RH can write Bb as A# on beat 1
• m51,  m55, m59, 63 RH 4.33 F# is a Gn
• m58 and m66 RH beat 3 I think Eb works better than Dn here
• m73 and m76 LH 1.0 hearing no Eb above, on 1.66 (last note) hearing Dn instead of Eb

Let me know if you have any questions

Fantastic Ike

QuoteSorry for a bit of a wait here.

No worries! Just happy to share this track

Think that should be everything changed. Hopefully this won't be too difficult for submissions

Kricketune54

One general comment, any symbols on repeated note lines throughout the song should stay consistent throughout the arrangement (unless a simile text is used). For example, adding marcato symbols to m60 RH beat 4, or the first beat 8th notes from m71-77. Unless are you hearing enough of a difference between beginning part of track with these figures and the notes at the end?

• m14 RH hearing Eb's under beats 1-2.66
• m20 RH you could add grace note F# to beat 1
• m22 RH last note is an Fn
• m23 1.0 Gn, 1.66 is an An, could add a grace note C# to last note of the measure (Dn)
• m26 and m30 RH 3.0 top note is Eb and 3.33 is Gn

• m34 RH 2.0 is a Gn, 3.0 is a Ab as well. I actually hear sequence of 4 8th notes as last notes at the end in the guitar part, instead of what is currently present: Eb, Gb, Ab, An.
• m36 RH 1.0 hearing Bb
• m37 RH 2.0 hearing Bb, 2.33 Bn, 2.66 Bb again.
• m39 RH 3.0 hearing Eb again, then Cn on 3.33.

• m40 RH some unrepresented pitches - I hear a Dn that could go in the RH between current notes on 1.0, and then at 1.33 an Eb. Do the reverse  order for m41.
• m40 LH flip around the ties between 1.33 and 2.0, and 2.0 and 3.0. If you reverse which are under and over it wont' look jumbled.
• m45 RH you could add an En grace note on the top Fn

• m53 and m57 you could add something for beat 4 - either a RH gliss or a LH tremolo. There's stuff going on in the original here, and it feels kind of weird to have an abrupt pause in these spots. If you do the gliss, you could also add it to m61 and m65 for consistency.

Kricketune54

mmm was thinking something a little more like this for m40 LH ties
Spoiler
You cannot view this attachment.
[close]

m67 RH beat 2-3 this could just be a dotted 8th note (as opposed to two tied notes like that)

Quote• m53 and m57 you could add something for beat 4 - either a RH gliss
For this, I think I'm hearing En as the starting gliss note

Otherwise, I think that's it from me

Fantastic Ike

Quotemmm was thinking something a little more like this for m40 LH ties

Was so confused until I looked at the next note over, lol. Missed that

Quotem67 RH beat 2-3 this could just be a dotted 8th note (as opposed to two tied notes like that)

You mean dotted half?

Everything should be fixed.

Kricketune54

Fantastic Ike