[NDS] Pokémon Black Version & Pokémon White Version - "Icirrus City" (Replacement) by braix

Started by Zeta, April 30, 2024, 01:04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Pokémon
Game: Pokémon Black Version & Pokémon White Version
Console: Nintendo DS
Title: Icirrus City
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: braix

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Challenge (new arranger)

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

cashwarrior1

goldenscruff

Can I suggest F# in the last bar instead of Gb, because its scalic motion in Gmajor.

Kricketune54

Sorry for a bit of a wait here.

• If you wouldn't mind, could you upgrade this sheet to the latest NinSheet template? would apply to both the notehead style and tempo marker
• We usually recommend that if staccatos are on the stem side, to adjust the setting so the staccato is centered over the notehead.
• The measure spacing on page 2 I think works a little better visually as 4-3-3 measures per system, though I think it also might be good to move the final system of page 1 (m17-20) to page 2 as well (doing some evening out of page 1 spacing)

• m6-7, m14-15 2nd RH layer beat 2.0 should line up with the 1st layer notes instead of being a bit forward.
• m18 RH missing slur on grace note
• m18 and m22 RH you could move the 8th rest down to the typical 8th rest height within the staff.
• m20 RH 1st layer, last two 8th notes I would remove the staccatos as they are longer. Could also do for the second RH layer. You could also widen this measure as the staccatos of layer 2 are going inside the LH stem.
• m20 LH hearing 1st note as an En
• m25 RH I don't really hear the Bn in layer 2, but I do hear an F#. could replace Bn with an F# (also avoids the collision with layer 1 dot on the half note)
• m30 RH the Gb would actually make more since being written as F#. Given the song is in G major, most times the accidentals are going to be sharps. This change also makes more sense given there are no Fn's afterwards.