News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Wii and Wii Game Friend Code Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, February 22, 2008, 10:53:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HugoMeister

Wii Number: 6638 6659 0096 9979
SSBB: 1075 0668 2898

I'll PM you if I added you. If you want to add me, PM me.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

ZnD

MetroidHunter26

Wii: 0217 6457 7006 7883
Heres meh Wii code!

Add me! I want lots of Friends on Brawl and on my Wii!

ZnD

Purple1222119

My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX

ZnD

KefkaticFanatic

ACTUALLY you're just a n00b that didn't know that I used to go by that so....

A WINNAR IS ME.

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

........no you were still the one who was owned. Its either you made a simple mistake and won't admit it, or for some strange reason you like your old username.

A PHAILURE IS YOU.

KefkaticFanatic

The only reason I had the 1 in this username was because I wasn't sure if the forums were to be recovered, so I didn't want to screw up anything by using the same username.  I just haven't bothered to change it since this is my XBL Gamertag as well.

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

T_T

Quote from: gamer4251 on March 30, 2008, 10:06:09 PMACTUALLY you're just a n00b that didn't know that I used to go by that so....

Well then that was a completely retarded excuse. If you would have just told us the real reason instead of insulting another member and making yourself seem "cool", then everybody would have fine, huh?

razer84

lol. i never even noticed that it was a 1 and not a 0 now.

damn commies.

Dude

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: HugoMeister on March 31, 2008, 12:22:30 PMWell then that was a completely retarded excuse. If you would have just told us the real reason instead of insulting another member and making yourself seem "cool", then everybody would have fine, huh?

PLEASE tell me you DO know that "n00b" refers to a newbie?

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

Please tell me you understand the difference between n00b and newbie?

n00b = a person who acts in newbie ways even though he/she knows better. Aka an insult towards idiots.

newbie = someone new to something, any "stupid" actions can be excused because he/she does NOT know better. Aka a new person.

n00b.

KefkaticFanatic

QuoteAlternate spellings include "newb", "n00b", "noob", "nooblet", "nub", and the recently popular "nublet" and "nubcake". These alternate spellings of the term, other than "newb," inherit the definition of "newbie" but are generallyused in a derogatory manner to indicate uselessness because of the ignorance associated with being a newcomer.

Generally =/= always.  Anyhoo, I don't even use n00b to insult, as I know a few more insulting things to call someone that I would use instead.

me irl
[close]