Jake3343's arrangements (Not ready for updates quite yet)

Started by jake3343, September 14, 2008, 12:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jake3343

Submission:
Nothing

Queue:
[GB] Link's Awakening -- Animal Village (mus, midi)
[GB] Link's Awakening -- Faerie (mus, midi)
[GB] Link's Awakening -- Fishing Boat (mus, midi)
[GB] Link's Awakening -- Game Over (mus, midi)
[GB] Link's Awakening -- Richard's Villa (mus, midi)

Accepted:
Link's Awakening Credits:
mus  midi

kotorfanboy

This song is pretty sweet :)

Anyway, for the actual arrangement, there are a few tied note problems (i.e. two eighth notes tied together should be re-written as a quarter note) which I fixed and I was able to cut down the length of the arrangement, as the middle part repeats itself. (despite what you told me before  ;)) Also watch out for some messed up notes between treble and bass (i.e. the last measure, the bottom note of the chord was the same note being played in the bass, so I deleted the chord and replaced it with single notes). Overall pretty good.

Someone with a higher version of finale would need to put a repeat in between the beginning of the 9th measure and the end of the 56th measure.

There may be a key sig needed in there somewhere, a lot of stuff is flated. Probably at least an F Major. Someone else take a look though.

Also someone should check on the tempo, I'm not too good with that.

EDIT: New Link below

kotorfanboy

Added some articulation on the ending notes, and I noticed that the mp3 Jake downloaded has Kondo, Weston as the artist. Does anybody know who Weston is and if he should be included on the sheet?

Updated version:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?qh85vrov1yy

Nakah

jake3343

Yeah, I'll update this with all my new songs (there are about 6-7) when the sheet script is done. I don't see any reason to do it now.

Cobraroll

^Well, we could give feedback, so they were modified to perfection before you put them out...

Also, someone may upload them before you in the meantime, making your arrangements an eternal comparison to others... (well, that was pushing it, but)

And we're impatient! More awesome arrangements! At least, you could tell us which songs you have arranged, and we could request an upload to have a closer look, by PM or otherwise.

Please?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

jake3343

Okay I'll put them up if people want to comment. ;)

jake3343

kotorfanboy

They suck

~kotor

(and aren't there more you have done than this?)

jake3343

D:

And some of the ones I did are all ready on the site. Either that or I didn't feel like uploading them.

Brassman388

Upload them anyway. If they're good enough, they'll replace the older ones.