Who plays competetive?

Started by SuMa, September 15, 2008, 07:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tranzlater

Let's revive a dead thread(like so many others)

Casuals are people who go out, see a game with a pretty front cover, buy it, and don't play on that game ever again (I'm talking about 6 year olds who buy those cheap 3rd party wii games)

Hardcores are people who know about the game, are pretty good, and don't generally get bored of a certain game so quickly.

Nerds are people who play endlessly on certain games for ages, get stupidly good, then ditch that game and find another one, go back to beginning (Fadders). They also know too much about that particular game.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Palagerini

Quote from: Tranzlater on March 08, 2009, 12:21:40 PMLet's revive a dead thread(like so many others)

Casuals are people who go out, see a game with a pretty front cover, buy it, and don't play on that game ever again (I'm talking about 6 year olds who buy those cheap 3rd party wii games)

Hardcores are people who know about the game, are pretty good, and don't generally get bored of a certain game so quickly.

Nerds are people who play endlessly on certain games for ages, get stupidly good, then ditch that game and find another one, go back to beginning (Fadders). They also know too much about that particular game.

that's quite right... but you forgot one category...

Palagerini: is when you play a game so long and never get bored with it but you just suck massively.

=D
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Tranzlater

Quote from: Palagerini on March 21, 2009, 11:09:11 AM
Quote from: Tranzlater on March 08, 2009, 12:21:40 PMLet's revive a dead thread(like so many others)

that's quite right... but you forgot one category...

Palagerini: is when you play a game so long and never get bored with it but you just suck massively.

=D

Gah like a friend of mine who's whole family do that... eugh...
It really is disturbing going into the games room of that dude's house...
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

shane91c

So what would you class someone like me as? I play games simply for the thrill of it. I like hearing the music in great games such as Super Mario and Zelda. And as a programmer I like finding out how games work, and making my own.

^ Some active members would be nice.... :(

Main NSM Site

SuperFireKirby

Platformers are the only genre I can say I am truely a beast at. In Sly Cooper 1 time attack I've found almost every glitch alowing you to avoid alarm sensors with out wasting precious time and I beat the game 100%( Which is really hard becuase you have to beat the game, find all the clues which are both kind of easy and beat all time attack challenges which are all, for the most part, extremely hard.)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!