News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Gone? What do you mean 'gone'?

Started by Jamaha, November 08, 2008, 07:50:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

Something wrong with the sheetmusic script atm, all the files still exist.

Davey

Everything going fine for me. Can't upload images though, I think you did it out of proper manner. Didn't want to flood the bandwidth of drshnaps do we?

kotorfanboy

Only some of the sigs and avatars are visible for me. It seems random which ones load and which ones don't.

Brawler4Ever

I believe that they all work for me...  ???
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Gooch

Yeah, im happy its back. Despite the horrible people that are here, i still love all of you and this site. Too bad my Avatar isn't loading. My sig is still here, though...Ah, well.

The-Real-Link

Hey! I finally found you guys! What the heck happened? The old domain name is now some sort of search engine. What's with the drshnaps thingy? Are you working on changing us to .com or something?

shadowcat228

*throws party* I found ninsheetmusic about a month before it went down, and I was soooo upset when it went down! I googled it like everyday for a few weeks, hoping I'd find that it was put back up somewhere. I was so glad when just a few minutes ago I saw someone posted on a forum about it being here. So, part of why I made this account was to say thank you to everyone who runs ninsheetmusic and contributes to it. You guys are my heroes. ^^

mantis985

YAY!!!! I just found the site again!  :D

Palagerini

lol me too... searched it randomly on google =P.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

The-Real-Link

Quote from: Palagerini on November 26, 2008, 08:45:35 PMlol me too... searched it randomly on google =P.
Heyz. Nice to see you Palagerini.....I'm always tempted to call you either Paganini or Puccini lol.

sonic130

Awesome. Glad to see everything's back up and running :)

Palagerini

Quote from: The-Real-Link on November 27, 2008, 09:38:03 AM
Quote from: Palagerini on November 26, 2008, 08:45:35 PMlol me too... searched it randomly on google =P.
Heyz. Nice to see you Palagerini.....I'm always tempted to call you either Paganini or Puccini lol.
lol nice to see you too.. i guess Palagerini does have a kind of Italian feel to it... =P
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

The-Real-Link

Quote from: Palagerini on November 30, 2008, 07:48:00 AM
Quote from: The-Real-Link on November 27, 2008, 09:38:03 AM
lol nice to see you too.. i guess Palagerini does have a kind of Italian feel to it... =P
Lol. Go listen to Madame Butterfly, then you can be Palagerini listening to Puccini. XD

Gaab4Ever

FINALLY I FOUND YOU BACK!!
could you make a kind of mailing system when this happens again?
this aint funny....

dahans

great to be back i was completely in despair, now one of the best sites has returned! well i joined apollomix but this was only a temporary solution, because ninsheet music has the best sheets and the most of all. furthermore, apollomix has just 280 sheets, and only 150 "nintendosheets" anyway well done, and i hope ninsheetmusic will last a very long time (sry for my bad english :))
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!