News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Call of duty : World at War (Wii)

Started by musicguy49, November 16, 2008, 07:37:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

musicguy49

Anyone knows how good it is? From what I've heard the game is pretty intense and there's 8 players online...

KefkaticFanatic

Except nobody would ever buy the Wii version, silly.

me irl
[close]

musicguy49

Well if it's the only console I have and that I want a FPS.

Davey

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: musicguy49 on November 18, 2008, 01:46:46 PMWell if it's the only console I have and that I want a FPS.

Which is why you sell your Wii and buy a 360, silly.

There's even a model of the 360 cheaper than the Wii.  It doesn't have a hard drive, but it comes with a free 512 MB memory card, which is double the amount of memory you get with the Wii.

me irl
[close]

kotorfanboy

On the most part, the 512 memory card is enough for save games, but you can't download most addons, demos, music, movies, XBLA, etc. But if you have a Wii I guess you aren't too used to all those benefits, eh?  :P

KefkaticFanatic

A 512 MB is usually enough for addons for a few games as well as a few XBLA games as well though :P

However, if you buy an Arcade 360 you can get a hard drive for like $20-30, so there is no reason not to get a 360.

me irl
[close]

Palagerini

i tried the wii version at my friends out just a couple days ago... it's not horrible but the ps3 and xbox 360 version are WAY better than it.. there's a few less maps online and no vechiles.. but it's alright.. and yes there's still zombies if your wondering... the co op is just like the co op in super mario galaxy.... so yea... it's outclassed by the better systems...
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.