What did you get for Christmas?

Started by The-Real-Link, December 25, 2008, 09:34:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The-Real-Link

Okay. We all know that Christmas is about giving, caring, charity, and family! (Man, all those years of Full House really paid off didn't they!) But.......we still love getting presents right? So what did everybody get?
I got

2 CDs. (Weezer Blue Album and Piano, Clarinet, and Cello Trios.)
Scrabble Diamond Edition
A $10 Wal-Mart Gift card
Various types of Candy
An Irish Tin Penny Whistle  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
MacGyver Season 2 on DVD
A Final Fantasy VII Wallet (It's cloud, the cloudy wolf, and the shin-ra logo on it.)

ALPRAS

60â,¬, clothes, chocolates, video cam and a table football :P

KefkaticFanatic

Loot so far:

Guitar Hero World Tour
Rock Band 2
Chocolates
Chrono Trigger DS
$50

Thanks to this fun snow and ice and slush **** all over my city, UPS won't deliver anywhere. Because of that, these items are delayed:
Sennheiser gaming headset
Battalion Wars 2
Watchmen graphic novel
And at least 3 other things

Both families do a whole gift rotation thing since there's like 25 people on one side and 15 on the other.

And my birthday is in January, so there's only a short break between gift sessions

Also, my replacement 360 was supposed to be delivered LAST WEDNESDAY and the Game and Watch collection on Christmas Eve Wednesday, BUT UPS IS LIKE LOL NO WE ONLY DELIVER ONE PACKAGE TO YOU LAST WEEK M'KAY?

me irl
[close]

razer84

I GOT A PS3!!!!

And for my new PS3 I got Metal Gear Solid 4 and Midnight Club LA, and my brothers got Iron Man and Spider-Man Web of Shadows.

I also got some toys that I collect, Iron Man on BluRay, a few gift cards, the Watchmen, and a calendar.

damn commies.

mantis985

Force Unleashed, Wii Music, Mortal Kombat vs DC Comics, some books and some clothes.  I also got a lot of sheet music.

Harvest

Fable 2.
Goodfellas. (movie)
True Lies. (movie)
Speed. (movie)
Some MS points.
some money.
some clothes.

Yeah so it was a pretty weak christmas for me.  Normally I would get a shit load from my uncles but this year I got NOTHING.  I don't understand why.  I also usually get $100 from my grandpa but I got $50.  I suspect its because like 10 street hookers from my one uncle showed up and they all got money too.

Ah well, I've got Fallout 3 so I'm fine, and I've got my own money.
-

KefkaticFanatic

Luckily I already had like $200 saved up along with an extra $100 from gifts.  Yay.  I think I actually might consider a PS3 soon.  Maybe.  But probably a laptop or PC.

me irl
[close]

The-Real-Link

Quote from: Gamer4250 on January 02, 2009, 09:18:14 AMLuckily I already had like $200 saved up along with an extra $100 from gifts.  Yay.  I think I actually might consider a PS3 soon.  Maybe.  But probably a laptop or PC.
My friend got a PS3 and he rented Little Big Planet. He said it's amazing. Plus it's a blue ray player soo....

dahans

i got about 10 classical CDs especially Beethoven i got Wario Land Wii Music and Rayman Raving Rabbits, an ipod, a new hard disc and new darts :)
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

blah54

It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

Qew

DOCTOR GUNTHER VON HAGENS AUTOPSY LIFE OR DEATH!!!!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Human Dissection videos FTW ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

PianoMan

V-cube 5
V-cube 7
Animal Crossing: City Folk
Sonic Unleashed
Guitar Hero Aerosmith *why?*
$25 iTunes gift card
some crappy Wii golf game
A camcorder *yay!* even though I'm having trouble getting stuff from it onto the computer

Palagerini

lol am i the only one who get's the traditional underwear? lol

i got:
UNDERWEAR!!! =P
xbox 360 (yay!!)
Halo 3, Lego Indiana Jones, and Kung Fu Panda =P
Shockers Pack *Candy*
Finale Printmusic =D
Metal Gear Solid PS2 Pack
and the new ACDC CD from Walmart Inc. =P
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

omega

I GOT UNDERWEAR!

Underwear
socks
ski mask
ipod dock\clock
hot chocolate
front mission (ds game)
Republic commando (Someone paid the ESRB to give it a T rating  ;D)
laser pointer
THE FREAKIN MASTER CHIEF!!!!
The odds of there being a bomb on a plane are a million to one. The odds of there being two bombs on a plane are a million times a million to one. So next time you fly, cut the odds and bring a bomb.

random_goldfish

Nothing...I have an 'F*** you, get a job' mom.  :'(
Last year I got a new Tin Whistle...but I still like my one from Dublin more.

Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^