has anybody cpmleted the pokedex?

Started by PseudoMario16, August 02, 2008, 07:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gremhiilzoone

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on August 04, 2008, 03:48:24 PM
Quote from: gremhiilzoone on August 04, 2008, 09:55:50 AMI have on emerald:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXXPZfdqtVg

Abosolutely no gameshar pokemons or help. It's a pure and complete pokedex ;D
nowthats cool!!..!! but what happens when u complete the pokedex???
+how many hours did it take 4 you to do that

Aparently nothing happens, Prof. Birtch don't say anything... I have taken 290 hours to do that, counting with the time I spend doing other things ;D
Wii number:

3698-2928-7026-1383

Dude

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on August 02, 2008, 11:40:06 PMNot to take Gamer's Side against you Acropol, but you suck at typing too. So you shouldn't talk.

You also suck at typing too... I can be nice if I want to be. I usually am, but sometimes I feel like being mean as most of you can tell. :P

PseudoMario16

Quote from: gremhiilzoone on August 08, 2008, 07:02:14 PM

Aparently nothing happens, Prof. Birtch don't say anything... I have taken 290 hours to do that, counting with the time I spend doing other things ;D
nothing?? well that sucks. 290 hours for nothing. well, i shouldnt say for nothing- it must be pretty fun to use any pokmon!!!
(btw, 290 hours=12days and 2 hours)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Echo

For RSE the directors of the game are in the Lilycove hotel, so you probably get the certificate there.

So yeah, your only real reward for completing the Pokedex in any game is getting a certificate. And having every Pokemon.

FallenPianist

I think that in Emerald, when you completed the HOENN dex you can choose one of the 3 jhoto starter, so this is a kind of reward

gremhiilzoone

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on August 11, 2008, 07:06:16 PM
Quote from: gremhiilzoone on August 08, 2008, 07:02:14 PM

nothing?? well that sucks. 290 hours for nothing. well, i shouldnt say for nothing- it must be pretty fun to use any pokmon!!!
(btw, 290 hours=12days and 2 hours)

Yeahh, but some pokemon I have traded or evolutioned, so I don't have AAAAAAL. I didn't know about these certificates... if mymemory battery is still ok I'll see it. About the jhoto pokemons... If you complete all the hoenm dex you can choose one of them, but I had all them already because I had pokemon colosseum and two friends had gived me the others ;D. I gived up completing the DP dex, it's too boring and slow :'(.
Wii number:

3698-2928-7026-1383

Super Zombie

The name of this topic should be "does anyone not have a life at all?"

gremhiilzoone

Quote from: Super Zombie on August 25, 2008, 02:58:14 PMThe name of this topic should be "does anyone not have a life at all?"

Yeahh, it's dificult, but if you play 10 minutes a day you can complete it less of a year ;D
Wii number:

3698-2928-7026-1383

Super Zombie

Wow. Seriously? Why would you even try? What do you gain from this, truly? Nothing. Nothing at all. Except, by your count, 3,650 minutes of your life gone, which is almost 61 hours or about two and a half days. For nothing. Yeah...

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Super Zombie on August 25, 2008, 09:27:56 PMWow. Seriously? Why would you even try? What do you gain from this, truly? Nothing. Nothing at all. Except, by your count, 3,650 minutes of your life gone, which is almost 61 hours or about two and a half days. For nothing. Yeah...
look, if you dont like spending time playing video games, y are you on this forum???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Super Zombie

Okay, I said it really harshly, but I was just joking around. I wanted to see how long it would take for flamings to burn me!  ;D

I'm a collect-a-thoner too, but it's kinda like an addiction because it really doesn't get you anywhere. Pokemon is a drug! *injects myself with Pikachu blood* ahhhhhh that's better

gremhiilzoone

Quote from: Super Zombie on August 25, 2008, 09:27:56 PMWow. Seriously? Why would you even try? What do you gain from this, truly? Nothing. Nothing at all. Except, by your count, 3,650 minutes of your life gone, which is almost 61 hours or about two and a half days. For nothing. Yeah...

I have played emerald for 290 hours and I'm happy with that. What you gain?! FUN! If you don't like pokemon or don't think it's fun cathy or trade pokemon, well, in my opinion this is fun.

@Pseudo-Mario: Nice comment. Playing games is cool and if he doesn't like it he needs to respect who likes, at least at this forum :P
Wii number:

3698-2928-7026-1383

mantis985

I did on Sapphire, Yellow, and Leaf Green...I expected something better than a certificate saying I completed the pokedex... ???

BanhMi

I'm only a few off on my Diamond.  ::)
Just missing Arceus, because I think you can only get that through hacks right now.
<3 Cows