News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Whats the most annoying game you ever played?

Started by mantis985, December 28, 2008, 02:41:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: starrgrl24 on November 21, 2012, 02:14:24 PMMost beautiful game I have played was Cave Story, the original free version. It's really the secret level that is super beautiful (even though the last cave also brings in frustration). Hoards of enemies just come attacking you and a single attack can take a significant amount of damage. @.@ You gotta defeat a boss before going to the final boss which has 4 forms. I'm glad I got the chance to play something so beautiful. Overall though, there are plenty of boss battles that will amaze you(with beauty).

and don't get me started on the puppies....
Don't worry FSM, I fixed your post for you.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

SuperFireKirby

...wut.I am getting things wrong allover the place today. Sorry for insulting you starrgurlllll

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: starrgrl24 on November 21, 2012, 02:14:24 PMMost annoying game I have played was Cave Story, the original free version. It's really the secret level that is super annoying (even though the last cave also brings in frustration). Hoards of enemies just come attacking you and a single attack can take a significant amount of damage. @.@ You gotta defeat a boss before going to the final boss which has 4 forms. I'm glad I got that game over with. Overall though, there are plenty of boss battles that will annoy you

and don't get me started on the puppies....

Those fucking puppies o_- how the hell did they get to those places anyway?!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 21, 2012, 05:12:42 PM...wut.I am getting things wrong allover the place today. Sorry for insulting you starrgurlllll
Since when is fsm an insult :P

EFitTrainr

I like food.

FSM-Reapr

I heard someone's fsming. Stop that. It's mean to be fsming someone. >:(