[MUL] Mother Series - Taser9090

Started by Taser9090, January 18, 2009, 08:33:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taser9090

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/gba/Mother_3_-_Song_75.mid
This is Carpet Monster from Mother 3.

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/nes/eb0_mother_field2.mid
Bein' Friends from Mother (NES)

It would be nice if some one would arrange these, Thanks!

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

chipmunk884

Taser9090, I just finished Totaka's song, so you can see it in the submission board under the thread title of Chipmunk884's Arrangements.  I hope you like it!

Taser9090

I don't want to bump, but I also don't want to make another topic... Bu I'd still like it if some one would make these. :)

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Taser9090

As I wait for the Carpet Monster...

TheLegend

It starts to be created.

EDIT: Almost done! *pant*

Taser9090

Thank you, Legend.

I also want Bein' Friends to be arranged. Thank you to the person who will arrange this (I hope some one does).

Cobraroll

^I hope you're fine with the SSBM version (Onett)

http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=1915.0

If so, it's lying there, waiting for you.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Taser9090

I forgot about that arrangement :\

Dahans is a great arranger, but I think there a couple of mistakes in that arrangement. I don't know how to arrange music, so I can't say what's wrong with it. :p

TheLegend

finally got first draft.  Any suggestions for improvements? I might be working on Bein' Friends, I'm not sure. haven't listened to it yet, but...

[GBA] Mother 3

~   Carpet Monster

[MUS]    [MIDI]

Taser9090

Thank you very much! It sounds really great. You even put in the fingerings and everything :p

I can't wait to play it. Once again, thank you!

You should put this in the submission thread, once there is one :p

TheLegend

You're very welcome.  I feel proud of my first arrangement!  And I always try to make it easy for the reader to play it without simplifying the notes... I arrange too slow, so as of now I'm going to put all my arrangements into word and I'll compile them.  Once there's ten or so I'll upload them.  So... Somehow the link to the bein' friends one doesn't work...

Taser9090

""The file you requested, http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/nes/eb0_mother_field2.mid, is not accessible by you. This could happen for several reasons:

1. You are attempting to access the file from a site other than VGMusic.com. Remote linking of MIDI files is blocked (see below). "
It tells you if you want to download the requested file.

TheLegend

thanks!  At first the site wasn't working or something... it goes to a white page in google chrome and says that the link is broken.  But now it works!  Thanks!  This seems like a  hard one, so I'll try, but I might not succeed  :(  I'll try though! 

dahans

BTW, what's wrong with my arrangment?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Taser9090

Quote from: dahans on June 24, 2010, 01:35:13 PMBTW, what's wrong with my arrangment?
It's a bit too fast... I'm not really sure how to explain it...

I think it's because some notes come to early.
Or maybe that's how Nintendo arranged it :\