News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

If you could have one super power...

Started by Eclipse, March 03, 2008, 08:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

It would be:

Teleportation
The Ability to Fly
Super Speed
Controlled Invisibility
Meat Vision

razer84

Quote from: Lildigipoke2 on March 06, 2008, 02:03:58 PM
Quote from: Harvest on March 04, 2008, 12:51:16 PMInvisibility.

We all know what I would do.

dude, stop stop stop....there are little children here!  :P jk

the childs must become inform! they mustn't not knows!

damn commies.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I changed my mind.  I want the power to change my size.  Like ridiculously tiny, or huge; but still be able to retain my same speed and abilites.  So if I wanted to sneak onto a plane, or into a some spy thing etc.  Or I could go to Japan, and become huge.......my clothes would also change size, they're special.

razer84

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on March 06, 2008, 05:32:57 PMI changed my mind.  I want the power to change my size.  Like ridiculously tiny, or huge; but still be able to retain my same speed and abilites.  So if I wanted to sneak onto a plane, or into a some spy thing etc.  Or I could go to Japan, and become huge.......my clothes would also change size, they're special.

like the Hulk and his magical purple blue jeans! (if you don't know who he is google image it and notice that no matter how big the hulk gets, his jeans never rip off!)

damn commies.

Brawler4Ever

Quotelike the Hulk and his magical purple blue jeans! (if you don't know who he is google image it and notice that no matter how big the hulk gets, his jeans never rip off!)

Razer, why do you notice stuff like that?
jk.:P
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

razer84

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on March 09, 2008, 04:39:09 PM
Quotelike the Hulk and his magical purple blue jeans! (if you don't know who he is google image it and notice that no matter how big the hulk gets, his jeans never rip off!)

Razer, why do you notice stuff like that?
jk.:P

you're messed up, man...

damn commies.

Sirus

Super Speed b/c im in Track
want to win every meet

razer84

yay! i'm not the only person who voted for super speed anymore!

damn commies.

dangee63

musicguy49

people would be like "what the heck is he doing???"

KefkaticFanatic

Super speed is a lame power, you would get disqualified for everything and if you tried to run anywhere you would run into something and die.

me irl
[close]

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

razer84

in response:
i eat a lot already. and it never said i could only run fast, my senses and stuff would also be super sped up so i wouldn't run into everything, duh! :P

damn commies.

Beethoven II

Fly because then you can see all of the land you are on and the wonders of it.

razer84

Quote from: Beethoven II on March 13, 2008, 01:06:22 PMFly because then you can see all of the land you are on and the wonders of it.

umm, yeah, let's go with that...

damn commies.

Sirus

Quote from: razer84 on March 13, 2008, 12:59:17 PMin response:
i eat a lot already. and it never said i could only run fast, my senses and stuff would also be super sped up so i wouldn't run into everything, duh! :P
lol
i stuff myself yet i still maintain a skinny body
i want to get every track meet because my ranking dropped from third to 6th  :'(
and i nearly killed myself in practice today