News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

[MUL] Pokemon Series - Multiple Songs

Started by Cobraroll, January 21, 2009, 01:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Are there any BW songs that you might want???

Cobraroll

^Accumula Town, alternately a duet with the "extra" piano thrown in (the one played by that girl in that house... you probably know what I mean). Also, I'm again mentioning the Emerald songs, and FR/LG End Theme.

Quote from: WarioMan98 on April 21, 2011, 06:58:57 AMEDIT: Wait... what? Viridian City is already on the site, arranged by Thomas Wilson. You mentioned the "Road to Viridian City" song from SSBB, could I take that as a request? If so, I´ll do it.  :)

1) Woops, looks like I have overlooked that. Editing the first post again now.
2) Thanks!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

DonValentino

I know that you didn´t request it directly, but I wanted to do it SO BAD, so here it is:

"Road to Viridian City"

http://www.mediafire.com/?ejzp0d7vf4bj04k

What do you think? Nice, huh? Made it completely from scratch, but I knew some notes already from "Route 1".
This reminds me the epic battles I had with my friends. I always played as Lucario or Pikachu... Good times...  :'(

EDIT: And Wario, of course!  ;D

Cobraroll

Wonderful. Thank you!

Only critisism is that something doesn't feel quite "right" about a part of the Viridian City part of the arrangement. It occurs in measure 38 and twice after that (the eighth notes). It seems like an eighth or sixteenth note is missing right before the "trill". Perhaps using a proper trill where the notes go G-A-G would sound better.

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

DonValentino

Quote from: Cobraroll on April 22, 2011, 01:43:22 PMWonderful. Thank you!

Only critisism is that something doesn't feel quite "right" about a part of the Viridian City part of the arrangement. It occurs in measure 38 and twice after that (the eighth notes). It seems like an eighth or sixteenth note is missing right before the "trill". Perhaps using a proper trill where the notes go G-A-G would sound better.

Any criticism is well accepted! And maybe you´re right, so here it is, corrected:
                     http://www.mediafire.com/?5l2188hmolsoz2t

EDIT: Only "Battle Tower" and "Battle Frontier" left? You must be happy!  :D

Cobraroll

^I am! Verily!

Also, the oft-mentioned yet oft-forgotten FR/LG End Theme. It's mentioned under "Ending" to RBY, but not in bold letters. Hmm...

EDIT: For some reason, the RBY Bicycle Theme hasn't been noticed either.

Shadoninja

sinnoh underground looks fun. i'll do that one.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Cobraroll

^Looks like DrP already has done that one...

Though, it's not submitted yet, and you might be able to make a better version?

Thanks for having a look at this thread in either case!

Shadoninja

yeah i'm not a fan of that version. it's lacking the necessary marching pulse and energy.

Cobraroll

Then I feel obliged to say thanks again. You've got two of my requests in the grinder now!

pumpy_heart

I thought for sure someone had done the bike theme. I'll do a forum check. If I can't find it, I'll get it to you tonight.

Nebbles

The RBY bicycle theme... along with RSE... are unnoticed, I believe. And that makes me sad.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Shadoninja

Quote from: Nebbles on September 15, 2011, 01:02:03 PMThe RBY bicycle theme... along with RSE... are unnoticed, I believe. And that makes me sad.
i'm working on the RSE bicycle theme.