Anime and Manga suggestions.

Started by The-Real-Link, January 24, 2009, 11:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

I've watched the first episode but haven't gotten around to the others yet

K-NiGhT

It gets kinda meh in between, but you have a small advantage now that eight episodes have been released. You don't have as annoying of a wait to go through.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Bubbles

Technically neither are the Avatar series, but from what I've heard it's kinda like a magical girl series

K-NiGhT

It's not a true anime, but it's made to be in that style.

Jompa

That's kind of a lame idea, really..
(not saying that it affects the show at all, though)
Birdo for Smash

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Jompa on September 10, 2013, 09:23:12 AMThat's kind of a lame idea, really..
(not saying that it affects the show at all, though)
let me put it this way. it WOULD be an anime but it isn't made in Japan and there is no Japanese dub. It's extremely low-budget and there's an extremely small team working on it. It has its problems, but for the time they have to make each episode (about a week) it's exceptionally done.

Waddle Bro

I don't recommend much anime series, because I think most of it is crap.

Sword Art Online. Just watch the pilot and tell me you don't like it, I dare you.

Jompa

Dude, SAO is the biggest piece of crap ever - trust me, you'll realize what I mean when you get past the first episodes..

And most anime is crap to you, because you watch stuff like SAO.
Birdo for Smash

Waddle Bro

Oh

And I watch hardly any anime at all, I just heard a friend of mine comment on the pilot, and so I watched and loved it. I'm at episode four atm

Jompa

When I found SAO (when it was actually airing), I (and pretty much everyone else) thought it would be the highlight of the season - but damn were we disappointed D:
SAO is the worst show that I've actually finished (I only finished it because of the slight hope that it would return to it's former glory from the earlier episodes).
The OP is amazing and catchy as hell, though - I still find myself humming to it every now and then :P
So yeah, the pilot is awesome, but it's nothing more than a trap. If you're at ep 4 you might soon start noticing how the quality of the show is starting on it's way to rock bottom.
Birdo for Smash

Waddle Bro

Yeah I now see what you mean and I feel embarrassed.

This was a horrible mistake
It could have been so good. So good.

Jompa

Exactly, right?! It had soooo much potential, I mean, it was good back in the first episode.
Birdo for Smash

Bubbles

Waddle, watch some good anime! I'm not sure what genre SOA is but if you tell us your favorite I'm sure Jompa would know a good one

And Jompa, my phone tries to autocorrect your name to "honor"

Jompa

My phone want's your name to be "Bible" for some reason
Birdo for Smash