News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Anime and Manga suggestions.

Started by The-Real-Link, January 24, 2009, 11:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

Spoiler
but doodle what about senjougaharas anime references
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Nichijou is, like, the most fantastic thing I have ever watched. The animation is some of the most polished and well-done I have ever seen in an anime, the humor is absolutely outrageous and the plot tends not to exist for more the 5 seconds at a time. Everything, from the action sequences to the dialogue, is so over the top. I think I'm in love with this show.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

@Mashi
1. Kakaka
2. Kana Hanazawa
3. Ararararagi-san
[close]

Mashi

doodoodoo~doodleee~
ararararararararagi is your fave tho rite
[close]

Dude

Mashee
Lol She's tied for second with Nadeko for me. Shinobu is best girl by far though.
[close]

Mashi

"MAJOR SPOILERS, DO NOT READ"
donuts too op
[close]

SlowPokemon

OH GOD I READ THE SPOILER MASHI JUST POSTED AND NOTHING ELSE AND ALL ANIME IS RUINED FOR ME THANKS GUYS
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

im sry 4 ur los :(

but seriously guys dont read it its really major!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jompa

Quote from: Dude on July 24, 2014, 08:27:03 AMMy top 3 girl ranking chart if you care:
Spoiler
Shinobu
Nadeko Sengoku
Mayoi Hachikuji
[close]
Not bad!
Birdo for Smash

Jompa

The Monogatari series - Bakemonogatari and all it's sequels/prequels:
I'll start off with the top 3 girl ranking
(because we all know the show's main charm is the girls (ever since Nisemonogatari anyways))
1. Shinobu
2. Hachikuji
3. Nadeko
I pretty much love them all, except for Kanbaru, she's lame. Koyomi has the best harem ever..
[close]
Ok, so...
I just finished the Monogatari series up to the current latest season, which all in all was very good, but man, the Kabukimonogatari, Otorimonogatari, Onimonogatari and Koimonogatari arcs (the last four) were totally amazing. They were so exciting (even though 80% of the show is just dialogue). Those really made me love the series. Seriously, Koimonogatari is the funniest thing I've ever watched. Kaiki is just the best. And what a fucking ending!!!!!!!! I had to cry a bit...
The theme songs/OPs suddenly became amazing too, especially that last one.
I can't wait for the upcoming season and movie. If I'm not mistaken we''ll finally get the details from spring break.

I didn't really expect it to be so capturing. I didn't start watching with actually finishing it in mind, I just though I would finally check out the first few episodes of another seemingly overhyped show. But it just captured me so hard, and the episodes just flew by. It was really hard to stop watching...
This is one of those series that I know I'll just never find anything close to again. And it's those shows that leave the worst hangovers... Rather than a hangover I feel like it left me with an empty space, which I'll probably spend some years trying to fill, though ofc, I doubt I'll have any luck with that.
I'm just glad it's not over yet, or I'd be extremely depressed right now...
Birdo for Smash

SuperFireKirby

Oh god damnit, they went and made a Sword Art Online II. Wasn't one bad enough? The only thing I hate more than the show itself is how unbelievably amazing some people think it is(and by some people, I mean all of fucking Crunchyroll, apparently)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 31, 2014, 09:50:33 PMOh god damnit, they went and made a Sword Art Online II. Wasn't one bad enough? The only thing I hate more than the show itself is how unbelievably amazing some people think it is(and by some people, I mean all of fucking Crunchyroll, apparently)

But Kirito's a GIRL now!

SuperFireKirby

I really really really hope you're joking

Yugi

Jompa

Actually, so far, the second season has started out like the first season - yknow, not bad - but absolutely NOTHING has happened yet, so it is already on the wrong path.
Birdo for Smash