News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Anime and Manga suggestions.

Started by The-Real-Link, January 24, 2009, 11:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jompa

you mean Eden of the East? It's very good and stays good throughout the whole experience - it's one of my favorite shows! It was incredibly hard to find the two sequel movies online for some reason, so good luck with that!
Birdo for Smash

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jompa

Finished Oyasumi Punpun. My life is complete.
personal score: 800/10
Birdo for Smash

SuperFireKirby

Finished Eden of the East, as well as both movies. First time I've no lifed through an anime in awhile, watch 10 of the 11 episodes and both movies yesterday. It was pretty good.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jompa

Ho Ly Shit. First episode of Le Fruit de la Grisaia is fucking terrifying. Great season guys!
Birdo for Smash

Roz~

It took me forever but I finally watched Angel Beats!
More like Angel FEELS Q__Q
Also special mention to my husband who thought I was watching a show called Angel Breasts.
I'm not sure what I want to watch next. Maybe Requiem for the Phantom.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

I just finished the last five episodes of Zankyou no Terror after putting it off far too long and I'm attacked by all the feels right now

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 20, 2014, 05:41:03 AMROZ WATCH KIDS ON THE SLOPE
and this

Bubbles

I finished The Future Diary (Mirai Nikki for all you sub readers) recently and it was just ok. It started off pretty strong but like most shows I watch it either dulled down or I got used to its uniqueness

Also, that was the third show I watched where characters were referred to by numbers, and the second where those numbers were assigned by their phones...

Jompa

For some totally unexplainable reason, after I finished Mirai Nikki I marathon'd the whole thing again only seven days later

This is the first anime season in like 5 seasons where I am watching EVERYTHING (apart from sequels), which is fun.
Birdo for Smash

InfinitySoul

He's a Dandy Guy.....in Space

I finally started Space Dandy the other day, finished season 1 and im loving season 2

SuperFireKirby

Bubbles

I LIVE for Dandy, Baby

Are you watching it subbed or dubbed though? I've probably said this before but I actually prefer the dubbed because its a lot funnier and more casual. Plus now whenever I hear Ian Sinclair's voice I jump to dandy times (Number 12 in Mirai Nikki)

edit: whoops i'm terrible with numbers for names

SuperFireKirby

Dubbed>Subbed for all Dandy, Bebop, and Champloo related things.

Bubbles