News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Anime and Manga suggestions.

Started by The-Real-Link, January 24, 2009, 11:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jompa

New 8 episode OVA series of Little Busters just started airing, and that first episode is just the best thing ever.
Birdo for Smash

SlowPokemon

It's been announced that Studio Ghibli is making an anime series, which will start airing in August.

Get hyped.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jompa

You're talking about Sanzoku no Musume Ronja, right?
That's actually an adaption of an old Swedish novel, called "Ronja Rövardotter" ("Ronia the Robber's Daughter"), which every Scandinavian, myself included, knows very well from childhood, as it already was filmatized back in like the 80's. Kinda funny and weird how it suddenly gets an anime adaption.
Birdo for Smash

SlowPokemon

idgaf it's Studio Ghibli xD it'll be excellent

Pit0010

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 01, 2014, 10:34:41 AMIt's been announced that Studio Ghibli is making an anime series, which will start airing in August.

Get hyped.

OHHHH SERIOUSLY?!?!? :D
MAN THAT'S SOMETHING GOOD TO LOOK FORWARD TOO!
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Jompa

I'm watching Jormungand now, because it finally got out dubbed. It's pretty good, very funny, and extremely action-packed. I recommend it!

EDIT: It's especially fun for me, because the main character is called Jonathan Mar, while I'm called Jon Martin, and it's a common "joke" around here to call me Jonathan, making my name extremely similar to his, which is a first for me, because who the hell calls their kid Jon Martin..!? Stupid name-combination...
Birdo for Smash

Dude

Seitokai Yakuindomo (*) is best comedy.

Jompa

Watching "Pupa" is physically painful. My flesh hurts.
Birdo for Smash

Bubbles

In a good way? I kinda gave up after the first three episodes

SuperFireKirby

Finished Sword Art Online. By far the most ridiculously stupid show I have ever watched in its entirety. Sooooo awful.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

I've heard mixed reviews about it, but that sounds like the worst one. What was so bad about it?

Also I finished Chaos;Head, and it was pretty ok (or at least not as bad as all the reviews said it would be). It definitely wasn't anything special, but wasn't a complete waste of time either

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Bubbles on February 13, 2014, 06:32:14 PMI've heard mixed reviews about it, but that sounds like the worst one. What was so bad about it?

Everything I've heard says that it starts out okay, then by the time it ends it's just the worst show ever.

SuperFireKirby

^Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jompa

It's like I've always said, SAO is the worst thing ever
Birdo for Smash

SuperFireKirby