News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Anime and Manga suggestions.

Started by The-Real-Link, January 24, 2009, 11:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Dudeman

So. I just finished watching the Lelouch saga of Code Geass.

i swear i have never had my feels so viciously preyed upon spat out trampled to a pulp humiliated and shoved back into my soul in my entire life i hate loving this series aghhhhhhh
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

K-NiGhT

Everyone please go watch One-Punch Man. It's shockingly good.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Dude

If you don't ship saitama and genos you suck.

JDMEK5

I've heard a lot of One-Punch Man. I must admit I'm still skeptical. Though you should also know that I won't be starting anything new till I finish with Fairy Tail. Then I go back and finish Naruto, check out One-Punch Man, and maybe finish Attack on Titan respectively. After all that, One Piece is next on my list. I may eventually get around to continuing Soul Eater but meh.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

JDMEK5

I'm aware that it's still ongoing if that's what you're laughing about. So is Naruto. Why don't you enlighten me?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Dudeman

I was just curious what you would consider as being "finished" with Fairy Tail.

JDMEK5

Getting caught up to the latest episode by the time I get there. After that I let more episodes come out while I move on to something else.

My Arrangements

Dudeman

guysssssssssss I finished Angel Beats!

man I thought Code Geass was brutal in the feels department but I was so wrong T_T why do I do this to myself

Jompa

I've never thought Angel Beats and Code Geass are anything special in the feels department. Especially if compared to alot og other stuff.
Birdo for Smash

Dudeman

Well, Code Geass was more in the realm of questioning my morality (which is a major mind-screw) so I had trouble recovering after that one. Angel Beats! had more concentrated feels behind it, though. And I haven't watched a wide range, so for the moment, those two have hit me the hardest.

Jompa

Yeah yeah sure! I just meant that I personally didn't feel that strongly for them.
Birdo for Smash

Waddle Bro

>tfw you torrented all episodes of Cowboy Bebop and don't want to ever delete them after watching them even though you'd need the memory

I completely understand why people like physical copies of great shows :']

Jompa

Oh yes, that feeling. I still have every Little Busters episode from all the seasons in high quality dual audio, on my PC. And right now I really need the memory, but I won't delete those. For some reason..
Birdo for Smash