News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Online Brawling

Started by Nana1Popo2, January 30, 2009, 08:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nana1Popo2

you know what's really fun to do while online brawling?
ok, i found this out not too long ago. It's fun to make friends online, with random people!
when i first noticed that more people would go to the edge of a stage and just start doing 'up, down, up, down, up, down, etc. it as pretty funny. Now, every other match some one does it. and if u do it too, u become their friend and they actually dont kill u they go for anyone else that doesnt. :D

and if u end up in a sudden death match with em, sometimes they die with u or try to stand out as long as they can.

it gets really fun ^_^ especially when they get behind u when u r ready to use your final smash against the others.
try it sometime! :)

o, and, lol, if u accidentaly get killed by the friend, they sometimes kill themselves so its as if it never happened ^_^
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

The-Real-Link

Everytime I try to brawl online there's nobody there.....I spend endless eternities in the white void, with none but the souless bag to play with.......

Nana1Popo2

xD nice.....ya, if that happens, i usually exit and re-enter, it helps! for me at least :P

White Wolfos

what do you mean up, down, up, down? they do this when the battle starts?

random_goldfish

I only online battle with my real life friends, haha...when we can't be at each other's house Brawling.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

KefkaticFanatic

Play Brawl...online?

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

If you really want to be playing a game at 5 FPS with anyone outside your state, go ahead, but I'm going to be busy playing some real online games on my 360 and PC, thank you very much.

me irl
[close]

Nana1Popo2

White Wolfos: lol, nah, its just like a spam thing that people will do, kinda like constantly taunting then beating the heck out of u when u come near ^_^

random_goldfish: ya, thats always fun, too :P

Gamer: well, i dont have a 360, and dont really mind. but, i was just sharing my experiences :)

Arison The Bat

hey guys, im from a site called "Allisbrawl"

you should check it out. its the largest community on brawlers in the world. the do anything from hosting online tourneys, to in person tourneys. and you even get rankings in your state and get suggested for MLG if your on the Top of your PR list.

come check it out at www.allisbrawl.com

just put down that Dr. Robotnik refered you so can kind of get some credit for this. maybe once you guys are there, you can challenge me. or if you live in washington state, i'll see you at a tourney.
You are of what you make of yourself. not who your parents are. not who your friends are. You are you, and you make who you are.

The-Real-Link

I would use my 360 online, but the stupid wireless adapter is like $100!!!!!! and I don't have an ethernet cable that's long enough to reach my phone jack so.......

KefkaticFanatic

Great.  Now we're getting tourneyfag spam.

TRL:  Ethernet cables are cheap.  Also, use Google.  There are cheaper methods to get wireless.

me irl
[close]

random_goldfish

Quote from: Gamer4250 on February 04, 2009, 03:46:04 PMGreat.  Now we're getting tourneyfag spam.

TRL:  Ethernet cables are cheap.  Also, use Google.  There are cheaper methods to get wireless.

Hahaha, I was thinking the same thing. Tourney spam...no, I like some Brawl but quite frankly I have better crap to do.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Arison The Bat

How mature. All im stating is that allisbrawl is made for this kind of stuff. All im doing is trying to get more people to play with because of the low population of smashers in washington. And all is brawl isnt just used for brawl. There is all sorts of different gamming communities that go on with it. Like halo for instance. This site just really focuses on organizing things better, and its got a well more put together forum than this site.

You cant blam a guy for wanting to have fun. And insulting me just proves that you really are not mature "gamer4250". How about you grow up a little bit, and except the fact that I'm no different than the people in this thread. We all just want to have a good time and brawl.
You are of what you make of yourself. not who your parents are. not who your friends are. You are you, and you make who you are.

KefkaticFanatic

What you are doing is called advertising.  If the people in this thread are unfortunate enough to only have Brawl to play online, and they really must find some sort of competitive tourneyfag site, I'm sure they know how to use Google.

Then again, I have been surprised by the intelligence of some individuals.

me irl
[close]

Arison The Bat

well, some people do. and some people just like having a good time. and allisbrawl isnt just for SSBB. weve got a halo section, street fighter, and several other games aswell.

in a sence, everybody has a good time. but obviosly you guys dont think so, so i'll stop pushing the subject.

Dude