"Fixing the Sheets" Project II

Started by Brassman388, January 31, 2009, 08:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

HungryDragon

As I said in the ancient, previous thread, I will take on the 'Tales' Section. I'm not familiar with the songs from Phantasia but I won't mind taking on the two that are there  ::)

Tales

Tales of Phantasia

-Fighting of the Spirit
-Sakuraba Solo

Tales of Symphonia
-A Wood Carving Star In Progress
-Fatalize - Already reworked and uploaded to the site
-Final Destination
-The End of a Thought - See my submission thread
-Kratos Theme
-Last Battle (Will)
-Lloyd's Theme
-Presea's Theme
-Sylvarant
Credit to Strecno for the avatar! | MY SUBMISSION THREAD

SirIngusBingus

Cool, thanks. Brassman is actually out of the internet for a month, but we should still keep this going.

Nana1Popo2

i noticed that the links for "Title Screen - Ice Climbers" is still with ".net" same goes for the Kid Icarus section....

so i know it's not much, but is it ok if i just change the links to the new ".us"

ill upload them later.... :)

EDIT: well......if it helps at all...here they are...

Ice Climbers - Title Screen
Kid Icarus - Title
Kid Icarus - Underworld
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

GreekGeek

Why hasn't there been an update, like promised?

SirIngusBingus

Wrong topic for that, really, but it's cause Concerto didn't update yet.

GreekGeek

Yeah, I know sorry. But actually I'm quite pissed 'bout it. Well actually more disappointed.

Brassman388

Don't worry so much friends, He'll get to it.

Thanks for the help HungryDragon.

Thanks Ingus for covering for me.

Hope to see you all soon again.

4-D

"Windfall Island" from The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker is up

ALPRAS

My "Battlerock galaxy" (SMG) needs to be fixed, but I think Ill handle it :P

4-D

Quote from: ALPRAS on July 01, 2009, 03:40:07 PMMy "Battlerock galaxy" (SMG) needs to be fixed, but I think Ill handle it :P
I like that theme

Btw, I love "Dire, Dire Docks" from Super Mario 64, and it's also fixed now

Sir Awesomesauce

I have a question.

It's both irritating and inconvenient that Brassman won't be here to answer this, but I'm sure there are people here knowledgeable enough to respond anyways: Why do people claim "sections" of music to fix? Some people "have dibs" on say, Earthbound, and others on Super Mario World sheets. I don't see the benefit in this. I have an improved version of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time's "Zelda's Theme", but I'd rather not have to claim a section to be able to post it.
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

SirIngusBingus

You don't have to claim an entire section; people just say what they're going to do so that two people don't work on the same thing.

And Brassman may or may not be able to get on now b/c he's able to use a library computer. (Right?)

Brassman388

Quote from: Sir Awesomesauce on July 04, 2009, 12:12:20 AMI have a question.

It's both irritating and inconvenient that Brassman won't be here to answer this, but I'm sure there are people here knowledgeable enough to respond anyways: Why do people claim "sections" of music to fix? Some people "have dibs" on say, Earthbound, and others on Super Mario World sheets. I don't see the benefit in this. I have an improved version of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time's "Zelda's Theme", but I'd rather not have to claim a section to be able to post it.

It's an entirety whether you want to do the section, It's just an option. If you feel that you need to do just one song, then by all means go ahead. As long as we move forward toward something getting done. Sound good?

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 04, 2009, 09:25:51 AMYou don't have to claim an entire section; people just say what they're going to do so that two people don't work on the same thing.

And Brassman may or may not be able to get on now b/c he's able to use a library computer. (Right?)

Right.

4-D

"Morning Sunlight" & "Peaceful Days" from Chrono Trigger up!
"Midna's Lament" from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess up!