Started by GreekGeek, March 30, 2009, 03:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magus Darkwind

Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GreekGeek

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on May 08, 2009, 12:51:29 PMWhat about Dr. Mario? He's amazing.

No! He totally sucks at SSBM, that's why they took him from Brawl :D
Because he stinks.

SuperFireKirby

Yet another true story.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: GreekGeek on May 08, 2009, 11:41:47 PM
Quote from: SirIngusBingus on May 08, 2009, 12:51:29 PMWhat about Dr. Mario? He's amazing.

No! He totally sucks at SSBM, that's why they took him from Brawl :D
Because he stinks.

He was bad in Melee, but in general, he's amazing. Plus, he's got the best theme music out of any mario charactor.

GreekGeek

Yeah, but that isn't difficult, is it...

SuperFireKirby

SirIngusBingus

What about the Luigi's Mansion Theme?

SuperFireKirby

Thats a pretty good one.

SirIngusBingus

E. Gadd's theme is a great variation on that. I especially liked hearing it with a Beanbean kingdom twist in Mario&Luigi:SS when he showed up as a guest.

Brassman388

I hardly know what you guys are talking about.

Magus Darkwind

They're talking about Dr Mario..but you know I think it is kinda old
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

SuperFireKirby

We're actually talking about what the site was meant for. Game music.

GreekGeek

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 09, 2009, 08:04:41 PMWe're actually talking about what the site was meant for. Game music.

Wth, since when can we talk about what the site was meant for?
No, I'm sorry. But it's rare, you must admit that...