News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Love Topic

Started by GreekGeek, March 30, 2009, 03:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreekGeek

Quote from: Brassman388 on May 12, 2009, 10:53:06 AM
Quote from: kotorfanboy on May 11, 2009, 07:00:54 PMboot in his rear.

Is that as sick as it sounds?
The Greeks used to punish naughty people by pushing a pumpkin in someone's "rear".
Makes you think, doesn't it ::)

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: kotorfanboy on May 11, 2009, 07:00:54 PMNo need to be hating SirIngusBingus just because he's masochistic, and because his personal preference of pain is a boot in his rear.

I meant my boot kicking someone else's rear.

GreekGeek

Aha. Like spanking someone with a boot.
If that isn't love ::)

OT: I love Cipher Peon Battle from Pokémon Colosseum =D
It's epic.

Brassman388

GreekGeek

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-pxYogogNs
Could you please help me with arranging this one Brass (or someone else), it's such a hard one.

Brassman388

Yeah, it's no problem, that bass line is killer though. I wonder how we're going to get that.

SuperFireKirby

That'd be a fun sheet to play.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GreekGeek

The problem is the fast piano part, which starts in the beginning and can scarcely be heard after a while.
And the freakin' fast guitar solo :o
But I've finished the major things of it.

Brassman388

Send it my way so i can see what you need done.

GreekGeek

I've only got a PDF and MIDI file, or you must be able to open sib. files. :-\

Brassman388

I can do all of those, even the sib files.

GreekGeek

It's gonna be so cool when it's finished :D

Brassman388

GreekGeek

SuperFireKirby

I wish people new what an awsome game Dark Cloud 2 is. That way people on here might actually care about what I'm working on. sigh...

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!