News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Love Topic

Started by GreekGeek, March 30, 2009, 03:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seeker

There's also some country in Africa that uses it, IIRC.
This is a signature.

Dude

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 15, 2009, 01:50:04 PM
Quote from: Dalonzo on August 03, 2009, 08:44:50 AMReally? Oh I though every english speaking country used Farenheit (sp?). I'd never think you'd use Celcius.
Dalonzo, just by that comment I can tell your an average American. By that I mean you're a complete idiot. As a self loathing American, I should know better than anyone. Dalonzo do you realize that we're pretty much the only county that uses fahrenheit? Next you'll probably tell me you thought every English speaking county uses feet and inches. which you probably do believe but you're not man enough to admit. it.  Oh and by the way, you spelled Celsius wrong. I hate how everyone in this country is either an ignoramus, or just a complete fuckiing idiot. Alright, I'm done ranting for today. First time I've done it on here in a while.
QuoteLocation:     Mexico

SFK, you idiot.

Dalonzo

Quote from: Dude on August 16, 2009, 11:04:07 AM
Quote from: Dalonzo on August 03, 2009, 08:44:50 AMReally? Oh I though every english speaking country used Farenheit (sp?). I'd never think you'd use Celcius.
Dalonzo, just by that comment I can tell your an average American. By that I mean you're a complete idiot. As a self loathing American, I should know better than anyone. Dalonzo do you realize that we're pretty much the only county that uses fahrenheit? Next you'll probably tell me you thought every English speaking county uses feet and inches. which you probably do believe but you're not man enough to admit. it.  Oh and by the way, you spelled Celsius wrong. I hate how everyone in this country is either an ignoramus, or just a complete fuckiing idiot. Alright, I'm done ranting for today. First time I've done it on here in a while.
QuoteLocation:     Mexico

SFK, you idiot.

Thank you Dude.

And FYI it's not my fault my MEXICAN BOOKS AND TEACHERS categorize Celsius and metric system units in the 'international measuring units", and in this case, we call measuring units such as feet, inches, miles and farenheit as the 'english system'. They don't name it 'British system or American system' they fucking named it 'English system', which led to my conclusion that english speaking countries used it.

Sorry for the f***ing cultural wall. And don't be a dick for spelling Celsius wrong, it's a common mistake.

Gu4n

iDennis

Congratulation on that!! You can be proud of yourself.  ;) Maybe you can help me learn Japanese now xP

GreekGeek

Congrats. Totally forgot you were Dutch for a sec.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

mantis985

Its so sad when Americans stereotype themselves...

ALPRAS

Ill ask the girl I like to be my girlfriend in her birthday's dinner...
...Im nervous...

SirIngusBingus

Gu4n

Thanks for the congrats. =)

ALPRAS

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on September 07, 2009, 05:45:11 PMGO FOR IT

Hmm... Im not that confident... She's the hardest girl Ive met...

WiiMan96

ALPRAS