News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Love Topic

Started by GreekGeek, March 30, 2009, 03:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreekGeek

I want to change my opinion. I screwed up my Chemistry test I think :P

Brassman388

Yeah, i agree. Chemisty is totally rank.

GreekGeek

And if I daresay, totally useless. Unless you are willing to spend your life looking at molecules (which you can't, I know but still)

Brassman388

random_goldfish

I can't believe I also have to take advanced chemistry, bioloigcal chemistry, and organic chemistry to get my degree...uhg...when perhaps the most chemically type thing I'll do in horticulture is mix a growing solution of the sort...and I'm focused on organic horticulture so I doubt I'll do even that!
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Tranzlater

Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Brassman388

Lin

Ooh love topic.XD
I love my laptop. But I'm sad because I need to return it, but it'll be back soon though.=D

random_goldfish

You has to give it backs?  ???
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

GreekGeek

What is it?! Is it a teddy bear? No. Is it a cookie? No.

IT'S A LAPTOP TRADING CHAIN

Tranzlater

I love my lappy.
It has VISTA. Vista can suck and be complicated and all but they are all HOLY CRAP WHAT IS THAT

Oh sorry, that was a builder raising a draining pipe they forgot to put in our house...
sorry, where was I? Oh yeah

Vista has gained way more new cool things than it has lost. People have just fallen in love with XP.
Probably not for long.

Brassman388

Vista sucks.

I Love XP.

Tranzlater

Quote from: Brassman388 on April 09, 2009, 01:17:01 AMVista sucks.

I Love XP.

Have you tried vista?
People only hate Vista because it took way too long to come. Vista is better than XP by so much.
But it is expensive- we were going to upgrade our XP to Vista and we decided it would be waaaaay more worth it if we just bought another computer with Vista on it.
Probably not for long.

ALPRAS

The only thing that Vista is better in XP is the new visual and the capacity for using DirectX 10, because I have my laptop for 7 months and I still dont like Vista... Its way too heavy, not only the GB he "Steals" (about 20GB) but also RAM memory.. It really puts me on nerves cuz I want to push a game (recently, Prince of Persia) to the max, and I cant cuz, after some time, the game crashes....
Its also expensive......
I cant wait for Windows 7... XP + Vista = 7 = epic win...

random_goldfish

I like Vista...I haven't had any problems with it...I thought I was going to hate it because the everyone else told I was suppose to, haha...but now I'm the weird one saying Vista rocks!  :D