News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Stupid Video Game Moments

Started by Cyndaquazy, April 12, 2009, 01:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

I was playing megaman 7(my personal favorite out of the 8 that I have) and I was on Freeze Man and all that it would take to beat him were three or for more hits. Then what happens? He jumps on top of me and I lose my last life. Most anooying boss ever in my opinion even though I managed to beat him the third time I tried the level.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Gu4n

I found the ending of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess rather stupid. And while being overenthusiastic that I managed to get a copy of the special edition of Shadow of the Colossus the game crashed on the title screen - and that remains stupid.

SuperFireKirby

My ultimate stupid game moment was with Gran Turismo 3. I went to Game Stop and bought a copy of GT3. Went home and the game wouldn't start up. I restarted my PS2 five or six times but the game wouldn't start. So I took it back and got another copy. The exact same thing happened. So I went back to Gamestop and got another copy for one last try. And once again, it did not work. Then I discovered it was my PS2 that wasn't working. S I didn't play it for about half a year since I thought it was broken, but one day I got a sudden craving for Guitar Hero. So while getting the game out I found a cd reader cleaning disk and I thought to myself, well lets give it a shot. After it was done, my PS2 magically worked agian and I thought to myself, you have got to be fucking kidding me.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MetroidHunter26

OMG I remember the most hilarious moment and it's incredibly stupid too lol!
In Ocarina of Time (I had a friend over who was explaining stuff to me while I was playing it) and I was at Volvagia and I was just curious and I ask him in the most perfectly inocent and most idiotic manner (picture Napolean Dynamite and Miss america speach diolouge in one perfect saying one where when I uttered(sp? but who cares as long as you get the gist) it made you LMAO ROFL LOL all in one smooth motion and just couldn't let it go even after 3 years) and here is what I utterd. "Does Din's Fire work on Volvagia?"(now pause. Volvagia is a DRAGON he breathes FIRE!..I'll let you sink that in...) and so know when me or my friend play OoT we just can't stop laughing lol.

SuperFireKirby

That brought me a good laugh.

SirIngusBingus

I can't understand him when he posts.

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 08, 2009, 01:24:06 PMI can't understand him when he posts.
Nobody can...nobody can...
but to put in lamens terms I asked my friend if Dins fire worked on Volvagia in OoT and what was stupid was the level itself is in a volcano and I was fighting a Dragon...

SuperFireKirby

And it brought me a good laugh.

SirIngusBingus

...So, why couldn't you have just written that in the first place?

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 08, 2009, 06:25:40 PM...So, why couldn't you have just written that in the first place?
I realy don't know I like explaining things with great detail >__>

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on June 09, 2009, 10:47:37 AM
Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 08, 2009, 06:25:40 PM...So, why couldn't you have just written that in the first place?
I realy don't know I like explaining things with great detail >__>

^ ;)

SuperFireKirby

I was playing the first Dark Cloud yesterday and had been playing for like six hours when the power went out. That is when I realized that within those six hours, I never saved the game.

PseudoMario16

my stupidest video game moment... when i was 10, my friend brought his N64 gameshark over, and we used it on goldeneye. His gameshark screwed up and erased everything. i had to beat the entire game over again. (not really tough, but tedious)

also, my brother played my donkey kong 64 game, when he was like 6, and he thought that the orange at the title screen said easy game, when it actually said erase game. He erased my 160+ golden bannas and 150+ hours of gameplay. but i did get it back eventually, so i guess all's well that ends well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

KefkaticFanatic

So I'm playing Swordcraft Story on my PSP with an emulator, and I haven't saved for a while.  Like, a few hours.  I accidentally hit the load save state from like 5 hours ago.

me irl
[close]

jimbob4260

I was playing Twilight Princess, and I got killed by the stupid baboon with the boomerang. I thought that I had autosaved some time near that point (not even sure now if there is one...?) and I died, got mad, and left to eat food or something, and I came back, and I was waaaay earlier in the game, and considering how bad I am at Zelda games, I gave up and sold it.